Register now for Washington Outdoor Women's workshop
Volunteer instructors for the workshop include four biologists from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, who will teach outdoor skills ranging from wildlife identification and freshwater fishing to map and compass reading.
The workshop will be held Sept. 12-14 at Camp Waskowitz in North Bend. For information, see WOW’s website or call Director Ronni McGlenn at 425-455-1986.
Washington Outdoor Women is a non-profit program dedicated to teaching women and girls outdoor skills and natural resource stewardship. The organization is an educational outreach program of the Washington Wildlife Federation.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
- Sometimes, it's good to suffer on a hike March 24
- Mount Rainier National Park announces planned opening dates March 24
- DNR to boost recreation opportunities near Snoqualmie Pass March 23
- See elevated nature trail before it opens to the public March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.