Register now for Washington Outdoor Women's workshop
Volunteer instructors for the workshop include four biologists from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, who will teach outdoor skills ranging from wildlife identification and freshwater fishing to map and compass reading.
The workshop will be held Sept. 12-14 at Camp Waskowitz in North Bend. For information, see WOW’s website or call Director Ronni McGlenn at 425-455-1986.
Washington Outdoor Women is a non-profit program dedicated to teaching women and girls outdoor skills and natural resource stewardship. The organization is an educational outreach program of the Washington Wildlife Federation.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.