County considering Shoreline annexation of Ronald sewer district
The Snohomish County Boundary Review Board has scheduled a hearing on the annexation for Thursday, Aug. 28, starting at 4 p.m. in the County Administration Building in Everett.
The King County Boundary Review Board already has approved the proposed annexation.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ortiz-Self bill on children’s remote testimony to get Wednesday hearing in legislature Feb. 10
- MLT officials invite citizens to Wednesday coffee with the city Feb. 6
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.