Olympic National Park celebrates anniversary of Wilderness Act
Events include a diverse panel of speakers discussing wilderness, including author and port Tim McNulty and Janine Ledford, director of the Makah Cultural and Research Center; wilderness photo display, film festival, talks and walks.
Go here for times and locations of ranger-led walks, talks and programs.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.