Olympic National Park celebrates anniversary of Wilderness Act
Events include a diverse panel of speakers discussing wilderness, including author and port Tim McNulty and Janine Ledford, director of the Makah Cultural and Research Center; wilderness photo display, film festival, talks and walks.
Go here for times and locations of ranger-led walks, talks and programs.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming outdoor events: Salmon, plants, bikes and more Sep. 18
- Video shows hiker rescue using night-vision goggles Sep. 18
- Mountain bike races for all levels this weekend at Stevens Pass Sep. 17
- What's that creature chewing outside our tent? Sep. 15
- Halfmile PCT app good for planning — or appeasing whiny kids Sep. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.