Olympic National Park celebrates anniversary of Wilderness Act
Events include a diverse panel of speakers discussing wilderness, including author and port Tim McNulty and Janine Ledford, director of the Makah Cultural and Research Center; wilderness photo display, film festival, talks and walks.
Go here for times and locations of ranger-led walks, talks and programs.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
- 2 Stevens Pass lifts will be open through Wednesday April 13
- Volunteers needed to help fix up Suiattle River Trail April 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.