"I ain't supposed to say this, but yeah, I'll be out there Thursday," Irvin told reporters after practice.
It's possible the Seahawks could use Irvin in a limited pass-rushing role rather than have him start at strongside linebacker, his expected role going forward. And of course it's worth remembering that the decision isn't ultimately Irvin's. Pete Carroll could decide at some point before Thursday that one week of practice isn't enough for Irvin and hold him out.
Here's the full injury report, which is the same as Monday's
Did not participate in practice: TE Cooper Helfet (knee), RB Christine Michael (hamstring), G Lemuel Jeapierre (neck), LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (hamstring), CB Tharold Simon (knee).
Limited participation: LB Bruce Irvin (hip), CB Jeremy Lane (groin), WR Kevin Norwood (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.