Catching-up-from-the-holiday-weekend Seahawks links
But first, from today’s Herald, I took a look at Richard Sherman getting back to being his old self after a busy, and possibly distracting, offseason.
From our Seahawks 2014 preview ran in Sunday’s paper:
A trip into the mind of safety Earl Thomas, who explains his madness, his flow state and a bit more about himself.
A story on the Seahawks’ ability to consistently turn late-round cornerbacks into starters.
From Rich Myhre, a story on Percy Harvin being back and healthy, and what that means for Seattle’s offense.
Myhre also takes a look at Seattle’s punt return battle, which appears to have been won by Earl Thomas, though don’t be surprised to see Bryan Walters involved as well.
I made my playoff predictions. They’re probably wrong.
As you’ll notice, I do pick the Seahawks to repeat, but obviously that won’t be easy. Here are five roadblocks that could get in the way.
Then on Monday, we had this on the matchup between Seattle’s defense and Green Bay’s offense, a story that also explains why Michael Bennett thinks quarterbacks are like Brussels sprouts.
Also, from Saturday we had this story on Pete Carroll, the teacher.
And finally, just for fun, Marshawn Lynch has a new and rather amusing commercial:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.