Glickfield appeared without socks in Young's court on Aug. 22. The order says that during a break in proceedings, the court advised Glickfield that he wasn't appropriately dressed as required by court rules. The order says Glickfield replied, "I hate socks."
The order also states Glickfield previously appeared in court without a tie and with an open-collared shirt.
A message seeking comment was left Wednesday at Glickfield's office.
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesn’t fool officer Oct. 28
- Salem ‘witch’ takes self-proclaimed warlock to court over alleged harassment Oct. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.