Seahawks pregame notes and inactives
No big surprises on the inactive list for either team. Two of the players listed as probable for the Seahawks (Jeremy Lane and Bruce Irvin) are active, while Kevin Norwood’s scratch is likely just because he’s a rookie who only returned to practice last week, and not because he isn’t healthy enough to play.
CB Jeremy Lane, who was limited by a groin injury this week, is active, which is a good thing for Seattle both because he’s their starting nickel corner, and also because with Tharold Simon (knee) unavailable, the Seahawks can’t afford another hit to their depth at corner. And for what it’s worth, Lane looked like he was moving around pretty well before the game during early warmups.
Seahawks inactives: CB Tharold Simon, LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, RB Christine Michael, WR Kevin Norwood, WR Phil Bates, TE Cooper Helfet, DE Greg Scruggs.
Packers inactives: QB Scott Tolzien, CB Demitri Goodson, LB Carl Bradford, DT Mike Pennel, WR Jeff Janis, TE Brandon Bostick, LB Jayrone Elliott.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.