What: The economic forecast for Snohomish County
When: 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 29
Where: Future of Flight – Forward &Aft Cabins, 8415 Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo
Cost: $35 if paid by Feb. 21, $40 after. Sponsorships available.
More info: Click here to register or call 425-743-4567.
MUKILTEO – What’s on the economic horizon and how will our industries respond?
Join Economic Alliance Snohomish County for the 2012 Economic Forecast providing an economic overview from keynote speaker Michael Parks, a renowned regional economist and editor of Marple’s Letter.
Additionally, there will be a panel discussion, moderated by The Herald’s Bob Bolerjack, which features executives representing five key industries in Snohomish County.
This event will kick off with a networking lunch to offer attendees a chance to mingle with business leaders from the region.
• Matt Yerbic, president, Aviation Technical Services (maintenance, repair, overhaul);
• Preston Simmons, COO, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett;
• Jeff Green, managing partner, Moss Adams (financial services);
• Gary Shaver, president, Silicon Energy (clean technology); and
• Britt Slone, principal, Foushee (construction).