Gary Santos: Native American flute player, 7:30 p.m. June 30, Tim Noah Thumbnail Theater, 1211 4th St., Snohomish. Tickets are $15 at www.brownpapertickets.com. Information, call 360-568-9412.
Everett’s Music at the Marina: 1700 W. Marine View Drive, www.enjoyeverett.org, 6:30 p.m. Thursdays and Saturdays; 2 p.m. Sundays.
• Hey Marseilles, June 30.
• St. Paul De Vence, July 1.
• The Lucas Cates Band, July 5.
• Snug Harbor, July 7.
• Everyday Jones, July 8.
• Eldridge Gravy Supreme, July 12.
• Jefferson Rose Band, July 14.
• Joachim Nordensson, July 15.
Tulalip Amphitheatre: $10 to $65 depending on the act at Ticketmaster.
• Boys II Men &En Vogue with Salt N Pepa, July 6.
• Gary Allan, July 21
• Spike and the Impalers, July 28
• Darius Rucker, Aug. 5
• Buddy Guy &Jonny Lang, Aug. 16
• Foreigner, Aug. 25
• Joe Walsh, Aug. 30
Chateau Ste. Michelle Summer Concert Series: Outdoor concerts, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, 14111 NE 145th St., Woodinville. Tickets at wine shop or through Ticketmaster, 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com. 7 p.m. showtimes unless otherwise noted. Details at www.ste-michelle.com.
• The Dukes of September Rhythm Revu with Donald Fagen, Boz Scaggs, Michael McDonald, July 6, $50 or $80.
• Steve Miller Band, July 7, $49 or $89.
• An Evening with The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Tour, July 13, $69.50 or $125.
• Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band, July 14, $57.50 or $99.50.
• Lyle Lovett and His Large Band, July 15, $47.50 or $77.50.
• Earth, Wind and Fire, July 20, $50.50 or $100.50.
• Chris Isaak with Shawn Colvin, July 22, $45 or $69.50.
• Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers and EmmyLou Harris, July 24, $49.50 or $79.50.
Seattle Symphony: Benaroya Hall’s Taper auditorium, 200 University St., Seattle; 206-215-4747; www.seattlesymphony.org.
• Seattle Symphony Presents: The Matrix Live: Costumes are encouraged for this experience as this Academy Award-winning science-fiction film is projected on Benaroya Hall’s big screen above the stage, while the orchestra performs the suspenseful soundtrack, under the direction of Don Davis — the composer of the film’s score; 8 p.m. June 29. Tickets start at $17.
• Disney in Concert: For the young and old alike the magic of Disney will be brought to you with scenes from some famous films projected on a big scree while the orchestra and four vocalists play favorites from “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Aladdin,” “The Lion King” and others; 2 and 7 p.m. June 30. Tickets start at $17.
• The United States Air Force Band of the Golden West: These select airmen-musicians present stirring works of Sousa and Glenn Miller along with some contemporary composers in a free patriotic concert at Benaroya Hall, 7 p.m. July 3. Tickets are required and may be picked up in person at Benaroya Hall or requested via mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Benaroya Hall Ticket Office, P.O. Box 2108, Seattle, WA 98111. Individuals may request a maximum of four tickets per order.
• “The Planets — An HD Odyssey”: Ludovic Morlot, conductor, Women of the Seattle Symphony Chorale; Ligeti: “Atmospheres”: R. Strauss: “Thus Spake Zarathustra, Op. 30”; Holst: “The Planets”; state-of-the-art, high-definition images from NASA’s exploration of the solar system accompanied by Holst’s cosmic score; 7:30 p.m. July 12 and 8 p.m. July 13 and 14. Tickets start at $17.
• “Michael Feinstein: The Good Life”: Grammy-nominated singer and pianist Michael Feinstein and his 17-piece band celebrate the music of Frank Sinatra and his contemporaries, such as Ella Fitzgerald and Nat “King” Cole. Seattle Symphony does not perform; 8 p.m. July 27. Tickets start at $50.
Seattle Chamber Music Society: 7 p.m. recitals and 8 p.m. concerts, July 2 through July 29, Nordstrom Recital Hall in Benaroya Hall, 200 University St.; $45 single tickets, $15 for students; 206-283-8710; www.seattlechambermusic.org.
• July 2: Works of Bach, Bartok and Brahms
• July 3: Works of Rachmaninov, Mozart, Faure and Schubert
• July 6: Works of Saint-Saens, Prokofiev and Tchaikovsky
• July 9: Works of Mendelssohn, Beethoven, Falla, Marechal and Ravel
• July 11: Works of Brahms, Mozart, Dvorak, Bartok, Milhaud and Mendelssohn
• July 13: Works of Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Debussy, Shostakovich and Mendelssohn
• July 16: Works of Bridge, Dvorak, Debussy and Rachmaninov
• July 18: Works of Faure, Taneyev, Adams, Beethoven and Ravel
• July 20: Works of Debussy, Kulesha and Dvorak
• July 21: 11 a.m. family concert “The Emperor’s New Clothes,” $10
• July 22: Works of Mozart, Schubert, Brahms and Walton
• July 27: Works of Brahms, Mozart, Mendelsson, Schulhoff and Bartok
• July 29: Works of Bach, Rachmaninov, Beethoven and Prokofiev
Marysville Strawberry Community Band: Looking for percussion and clarinet players. The group meets from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, Totem Middle School, 1605 Seventh St., Marysville. For more information, email Nathan_Sackman@MSVL.K12.wa.us or Marysvillecitybands@gmail.com.
Northwest Scottish Fiddlers: Meetings at 1 p.m. second Sundays, in Edmonds and Mukilteo; open to teens and adults; $25 annual membership fee; 425-670-9084; www.NWScottishfiddlers.org.
Public music opportunities: 6 to 8 p.m. Sundays, Leatherheads Pub &Eatery, 10209 270th St. NW, Stanwood; one- or two-person groups, playing acoustic instruments only; call 360-348-3361 for details and to reserve times; www.leatherheadspub.com.
Recorder music sessions: The Everett recorder Players + meet from 10:30 a.m. to noon first and third Saturdays at the Carl Gipson Senior Center, 3025 Lombard Ave., Everett; easy medieval, Renaissance and baroque pieces; free; for ages 50 and up; must provide own instrument and be able to sight-read; join anytime; 425-257-8780. The group will take a break from July through September, resuming in October.
The Sound Singers: 1 p.m. practices, Edmonds Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave.; new members welcome; 425-774-5555; www.soundsingersofedmonds.org.
Snohomish County Windjammers men’s barbershop chorus: 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Christ The King Lutheran Church, 1305 Pine Ave., Snohomish; open to ages 16 and older; 425-259-2383; email email@example.com.
Threshold choir: Women who sing in small groups at the bedsides of the seriously ill and dying. Rehearsals are 4 to 5:30 p.m. first and third Wednesdays in Stanwood. Call 360-939-0240.
“Voices Northwest”: Women’s barbership chorus meets 7 p.m., Mondays, Everett Music Hall; 1402 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett; open to women 16 and older; email firstname.lastname@example.org; 425-741-9123.
Washington Old Time Fiddlers Association: Jams are second and fourth Fridays: Celtic group, 5 p.m., workshop, 6 p.m. Circle jam, 7 p.m. Monthly meeting third Sunday, 12:30 to 5 p.m. jam followed by a potluck. Acoustic instruments welcome; a few loaners available; free; Sisco Heights Community Club, 13527 99th Ave. NE, Arlington; 360-691-5907, email email@example.com.