These local businesses offer cooking classes and other related events. Go to their websites, email or call for details on upcoming classes, including times and costs.
• A Chef’s Kitchen: 16905 Talbot Road, Edmonds; 206-406-1517; www.a-chefs-kitchen.com or e-mail achefskitchen 425-231-9239.
• Culinary Events Northwest: 425-231-9239; www.culinaryeventsnw.com. Lessons usually at Albert Lee, 18620 33rd Ave. W., Lynnwood.
• Le Gourmet Depot: 110 Cedar Avenue, Suite 102, Snohomish, 360-217-7145, www.legourmetdepot.com.
• Pacific Culinary Studio: 6915 Evergreen Way, Everett; 425-353-6468; www.pacificculinarystudio.com.
• Resident Cheesemonger: 405 Main St., Edmonds; 425-640-8949; www.residentcheesemonger.com.
• Sweet Basil’s School of Cooking: 5820 156th SW, Edmonds; 425-743-7438.
To have your business listed, send information to Food Classes, The Herald Features Department, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206, or e-mail it to email@example.com.