Rick Steves’ Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves’ Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Spain with Carlos Galvin: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 16, Edmonds Theater.
- Beginning Spanish for Travelers with Rich Earl: noon to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Rick Steves’ Travel Center.
- Travel is Spiritual: Opening Up to What’s Already There with Morgan McKenna: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 21, Rick Steves’ Travel Center.
- Venice, Florence &Rome with Gene Openshaw: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 23, Edmonds Theater.
- Bulgaria with Mary Ann Cameron: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 28, Rick Steves’ Travel Center.
- Traveling Solo with Lisa Friend: 10 to 11:15 a.m. March 2, Edmonds Theater.
- Packing Light &Right with Ann Neel: 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Edmonds Theater.
- European Rail Skills with Laura Terrenzio: 1 to 2:15 p.m. March 21, Edmonds Theater.
The Savvy Traveler: Travel seminars Saturdays at 112 Fifth Ave. S., Edmonds. Call 425-744-6076, 877-225-1994, or go to www.savvytraveleredmonds.com.
- How to Find your Africa: 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
- Burma: A Cultural Awakening: 1 p.m. Feb. 16.
- Italian For Travelers: 6 p.m. Thursdays, Feb. 21 to March 21.