CLEARVIEW — Fire caused an estimated $25,000 damage to a Clearview area home early Saturday morning, officials said.
Snohomish County Fire District 7 responded to the 18400 block of 20th Drive SE where fire was spotted in the back of a duplex. It reached the attic.
The call came in after 3 a.m.
People living at the home were able to leave the home safely.
The fire was extinguished within minutes.
Crews were able to contain the fire to the chimney fire box and to a small portion of the attic, fire district spokeswoman Autumn Waite said. Nearly all of the personal belongings inside were spared. There were no injuries.
The residents were getting help from the Snohomish County Chapter of the American Red Cross.