By Doug Parry
Everyone does lists this time of year, but how many people do lists of lists? That’s right, we’ve gone into a list vortex. But don’t get lost. Here’s where to find our best photos and stories of 2012:
• Top news and feature photos: Herald photographers’ best shots.
• Top sports photos: Memorable images from the football field, gymnastics floor and more.
• Favorite restaurants: We go back for seconds at the restaurants we most enjoyed reviewing.
• High school highlights: Five memorable stories from the world of prep sports.
• Staff favorites: I asked reporters, editors and photographers what their highlight of 2012 was.
• The year in movies: Robert Horton chooses his 10 best and worst of the year. His reviews of the worst films are often far better than the movies.