RENTON — The Renton Fire Department said a man in his 20s was seriously injured early Thursday by a homemade “sparkler bomb.”
KIRO-TV reported the man was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
Renton Fire Department Battalion Chief Kevin Anderson says the man had significant injuries that were caused by a homemade firework.
Debris was found around a Renton apartment complex, including some debris as far away as 125 feet.
Sparkler bombs are basically many sparklers wrapped together.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html