How to read your road report: Road restrictions may be near, but not necessarily in the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets found in most listings. Weather conditions may change work plans.
Freeway work through Everett
* Multiple lanes of I-5 may be closed Monday through Thursday nights and on some Friday nights throughout the rest of the year. Closures will be in both directions in various locations between Highway 526 (the Boeing Freeway) and Marine View Drive. Southbound closures begin at 7 p.m. and end at 4 a.m. Northbound closures begin at 10 p.m. and end at 5 a.m. Friday night closures end at 7 a.m. Saturdays. Watch for traffic signs.
* Through November, a barrier will separate the westbound U.S. 2 exit to the southbound I-5 onramp from the exit ramp to California and Walnut streets. The speed limit is reduced to 25 mph.
* As I-5 overpass work continues between Highway 526 (the Boeing Freeway) and Marine View Drive in Everett, the state will close lanes and reroute drivers on several downtown Everett streets, including Broadway (under 41st Street), 41st Street, Pacific Avenue, Lowell Road-52nd Street, Hewitt Avenue, Harrison Avenue, Smith Avenue and Summit Avenue. Street closures could cause ramp and city street backups. Drivers are encouraged to use other routes.
Weather permitting, night crews will close up to three lanes of northbound I-5 traffic and three lanes of southbound on weeknights for grinding and adding traffic loops. Through September.
New or updated roadwork
For information on emergency county road closures and maintenance projects, call Snohomish County road maintenance at 360-862-7500.
* 186th Street NE. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Iron rail construction.
* 39th Avenue SE, north of 209th Street SE. Lane closure through Friday. Paving short plat.
* Locust Way between 215th Place SW and 218th Street SE, and 215th Place SE between Locust Way and 13th Place W. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Frontage improvements.
* 12th Street SE between 83rd Avenue SE and 87th Avenue SE. Lane closure through Aug. 31, weekdays. Frontage improvements.
* Meadow Road at its intersection with Motor Place. Intersection closure through Friday. Sanitary sewer installation.
* Third Drive SE south of 192nd Street SE. Lane closure Wednesday. Sewer repair.
* 132nd Place SE south of 77th Avenue SE. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Frontage improvements.
* 55th Avenue W. south of its intersection with Picnic Point. Single lane closure through Wednesday.
* Poplar Way south of Alderwood Mall Parkway and north of 204th Street SW. Lane closure weekdays through Aug. 16. Utility connection. Detour posted.
* North Road between S. Bellflower Road and Jonathan Road. Lane closure weekdays through Friday. Road maintenance.
* Poplar Way between Larch Way and Alderwood Mall Parkway. Road closed weeknights through Aug. 16. Utilities installation.
* Smokey Point Boulevard between Highway 530 and 204th Street NE. Road closed through Sept. 28. Bridge deck work on South Slough Bridge 91. Detour posted.
* Lockwood Road between Locust Way and Carter Avenue. Lane closed weekdays through Aug. 31. Utility work and frontage improvements.
* 180th Street SE from 32nd Avenue SE to west of 29th Drive SE; 181st Place SE at its dead end east of 27th Drive SE; 182nd Street SE between 32nd Avenue SE and its dead end; 184th Place SE between 28th Avenue SE and 31st Avenue SE. Lane closures extended weekdays through Aug. 31. Street widening, street improvements, utilities connections, frontage improvements.
* Work continues on the bus stop and bus lane on southbound I-405 at the Bothell-Everett Highway (Highway 527) onramp. The carpool lane from Highway 527 to I-405 is closed.
* Lockwood Road between Locust Way and Carter Avenue W. Lane closed weekdays through Aug. 31. Utility installations and frontage improvements.
* 39th Avenue SE between 228th Street SE and 220th Street SE. Lane closure through Sept. 14. Frontage improvements.
* 186th Street SE and 38th Drive SE. Lane closure though Aug. 24. Frontage improvements.
* Power poles will be replaced on the following streets, causing single-lane closures through Thursday: 8900 block of 225th Place SW; 226th Place SW between 90th Avenue W. and the end of the cul-de-sac; 22700 block of 86th Place W.; 22400 and 22600 blocks of 87th Avenue W.; 24000 block of 85th Avenue W.; 8400 and 8500 blocks of 224th SW; 8500 block of 225th Place SW.
* Gothic Way between El Capitan and its dead end. Lane closure through Aug. 17. Drainage improvements.
* W. Silver Way between 120th Street SE and 119th Street SE. Lane closure through Aug. 24. Frontage improvements.
* Fourth Avenue W. between Center Road and 112th Place SW. A two-lane shift of traffic weekdays through Friday. Utilities connection and frontage improvements.
* The westbound U.S. 2 trestle will be closed Saturday through Thursday nights until October. Traffic is being detoured to a frontage road under the trestle. The westbound Homeacres Road exit to Ebey Island is closed. The eastbound exit to the island is closed nights. Some local streets are closed and detours are posted.
* 20th Street SE between 79th Avenue SE and 83rd Avenue SE Lane closure through Aug. 24, weekdays. Frontage improvements.
* 83rd Avenue SE between 12th Street SE and Eighth Street SE. Lane closure through Friday, weekdays. Frontage improvements.
* Sunnyside Boulevard, between Vernon Road and 24th Street NE. Road closed through Wednesday.
* Mountain Loop Highway between Deer Creek and Barlow Pass. Road was closed for the winter and has reopened. However, Buck Creek Bridge 544 at milepost 22 will remain closed until further notice.
* Mountain Loop Highway near Mile Post 21. Road closure through Oct. 15. Bypass road provided.
* E. Lake Stevens Road. Lane closure through Friday. Subgrade repair.
* Seventh Place SE between 92nd Drive SE and 94th Avenue SE. Lane Closure through Aug. 15. Residential gas installation.
* Ash Way and 18th Avenue W. north of 164th Street SW. Intermittent lane closures weekdays through October. Roundabout construction.
* Manor Way between 148th and 156th streets SW, 156th Street SW between 35th Avenue W. and Highway 525, and 156th Street SW from Highway 525 to the 2500 block. Lane closures weekdays through Aug. 22. PUD substation work.
* Larch Way and 212th Street SW. Lane closure through Saturday.
* 164th Street SW and Third Avenue W. Lane closure through Sept. 28. Frontage improvements.
* Larch Way between 160th Street SW and King Place. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Frontage improvements.
* 119th Place NE at 51st Avenue NE. Lane closure through Aug. 17. Utility connections and frontage improvements.
* Timberbrook Drive, north of 143rd Place NE, through Sept. 10. Lane closure. Frontage improvements.
* 121st Street NE at 51st Avenue NE. Lane closure through Aug. 31.
* 67th Avenue NE, north of 132nd Street NE. Road closure and lane closure through Oct. 12. Paving and water main installation.
* 88th Street NE and 49th Drive NE. Lane closure through Friday. Install residential gas services.
* 164th Street SE, east of Third Avenue SE. Lane closed through Friday. Cable replacement.
* 137th Street SW between Ash Way and its dead-end. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Frontage improvements.
* Lane closures. Snohomish PUD will replace underground cable through Aug. 15 in the following areas: 177th Street SE at Brook Boulevard; 175th Street SE at Brook Boulevard; Brook Boulevard north of 180th Street SE; Brook Boulevard between 20th Drive SE and 171st Street SE; Valley Circle Drive at 24th Avenue SE; Timber Trail west of its intersection with Brook Boulevard.
* Florence Acres Road between 261st Drive SE and 271st Avenue SE. Road closed through Sept. 7. Replacement of Woods Creek Bridge 445. Detours posted.
* 25th Avenue SE between 124th Street SE and 119th Place SE. Lane closure through Friday. Utilities installation and frontage improvements.
* Marsh Road between Highway 9 and Lowell-Larimer Road. Lane closure extended weekdays through Aug. 31. Road repair.
* Old English Road and 324th Street NW. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Frontage improvements.
* Lakewood Road, Frank Waters Road and Marine Drive. Lane closure through Dec. 31. Constructing 7.5 miles of electric transmission line.
* Tulare Way southwest of View Place. Lane closures through Aug. 31. Road repair.