Road restrictions may be near, but not in, the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets in most listings. Weather conditions may change plans.
For information on county road projects, call 866-766-7623 or go to www.snoco.org and use the keyword search. State highway and freeway information is at www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction.
– Lake Cavanaugh Road, between Highway 530 and Deer Creek Road. A single-lane closure through July 16. Road work.
– 19th Avenue NE, at the intersection of 252nd Street NE and 19th Avenue NE. A single-lane closure through June 21. Culvert installation.
– Highway 531 between 25th Avenue NE and Smokey Point Blvd. Closure of east and westbound lanes 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Friday. Paving work.
– 194th Street SE, west of Bothell-Everett Highway, heading east to the end of the county road right-of-way. A single-lane closure through Aug. 6. Water line installation.
– 228th Street SW, from Locust Way to Eighth Place W.; Locust Way, from 228th Street SW to Larch Way. A single-lane closure Tuesday through June 29. Utility work.
– Picnic Point Road, 6300 block. A single-lane closure through June 25. Storm piping installation and sewer improvement work.
– Fourth Drive SE, from the 12300 block of Fourth Drive SE to Fifth Avenue SE; Fifth Drive SE, from the 12300 block to the 12100 block; Freeway Place, at the 12000 block. A moving full road closure and an alternating lane closure through July 16. Detour routes posted. Water line work.
– 124th Street SE. A single-lane closure Wednesday through June 23. Utility work.
– Larch Way, 16100 block. A single-lane closure through Wednesday. Gas service installation.
– I-5 on-ramp southbound at 164th Street SW. A road closure 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Tuesday. Detour posted. Utility hanger repair work.
– 27th Avenue NE, Marine Drive north to 88th Avenue NE. Single-lane closure through Friday. Utility work.
– South Machias Road, from Snohomish city limits north to Three Lakes Road; Three Lakes Road, from South Machias Road east to 171st Avenue SE; 171st Avenue SE between Three Lakes Road and Spada Road. Single-lane closures through June 17. Utility work.
– Eide Road. Road closure through December 2011. No detour route. Road work.
– Marine Drive, north of Firetrail Road and 140th Street NW. A single-lane closure will be in effect Wednesday through Thursday. Utility pole replacement.
– 311th Avenue SE, from U.S. 2 south to Ben Howard Road; Ben Howard Road from 311th Avenue SE west to Cedar Ponds Road; Cedar Ponds Road, from Ben Howard Road to end of county road. A single-lane closure through Sept. 3. Utility work.