MONROE — Neighbors in the Marbello area, north of Monroe, should boil their water after a main pipe broke Tuesday, according to state health officials.
Nearly 100 homes and 300 people lost water service after the pipe broke in the development off Chain Lake Road. Water service was being restored, but the break might have contaminated the water.
Those affected should only use boiled or bottled water for drinking, brushing teeth, cooking, washing dishes or making ice until further notice.
More info: 206-282-4200.