Are you up to Ken Burns’ challenge to learn the Gettysburg Address?
- 'Particle Fever' provides big picture of scientists studying small things March 14
- DVD releases: ‘The Book Thief,’ ‘Inside Llewyn Davis,’ ‘Out of the Furnace’ March 14
- Film calendar March 14
- Legendary voice-over artist Hal Douglas dies at 89 March 14
- 'Mile ... Mile & a Half' a gorgeous, charming film about John Muir Trail March 10
- Trip back in time courtesy of 'Peabody & Sherman' March 7
- '300: Rise of an Empire' spills lots of blood in vain March 7
- ‘Child's Pose’: Compelling character study of ramifications of deadly crash March 7
- Penn and Teller delve into genius of Dutch painter March 7
- '12 Years a Slave' wins best picture at Oscars
- Glitz and glamour on a soggy Oscar red carpet
- Oscarcast: A fine scene hosted by Ellen DeGeneres
- DeGeneres’ Oscar selfie crashes Twitter
- Cocktails have a storied history in the movies
- Neeson's in total control, unstoppable in 'Non-Stop'
- Who do you think will win at the Oscars?
- ‘Omar’: Director’s latest a notch below his excellent ‘Paradise Now’
- Philip Seymour Hoffman died from mix of drugs
- Special films
- DVD releases
- For your Oscar party, make these best-supporting spreads, toppings
- The secret cake in ‘Walter Mitty’