• Tryouts for the Seattle Titans 16-U, 17-U and 18-U baseball teams are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on Oct. 11 at Mariner High School. Tryouts also are scheduled from 3-6 p.m. on Oct. 14, also at Mariner High School. For more information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
• Tryouts for the Mukilteo-based WestCoast Basketball Academy’s fifth-grade boys team are scheduled for 7 p.m. on Oct. 3 at Voyager Middle School in Everett. For more information, call coach Miller at 206-465-2401.
• Registration for the Marysville Boys &Girls Club’s High School Basketball program runs through Nov. 2. The cost is $110 per player. For more information, call 360-659-2576.
• Tryouts for the Bruin Select Boys Basketball program are scheduled from 7-8 p.m. on Oct. 11 and 16 at Cascade High School. Tryouts are for players in grades 4-8. For more information, call Mickey Brown at 425-220-1532.
• The Everett Reign, a professional team in the Women’s Football Alliance, will hold tryouts for its Reign Gals cheer and dance team on Oct. 27 at Team Fitness (Lake Stevens), located at 1109 Frontier Circle East, Everett. Registration begins at 11 a.m., and there is a $35 registration fee. The team, which begins play in the spring, is looking for women 18 years and older with previous dance/cheer experience. For information, visit the team’s web page at www.everettreign.com.
• Snohomish Golf Course’s annual Tip ‘n Tuck Two-Man Scramble is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 14. The team fee is $120 and includes green fees and lunch. For a tee time, call 360-568-2676.
• The Everett Silvertips are offering a 10-session Goalie Development Clinic that runs from November through March. The clinic is for players up to the age of 14. The cost of the clinic is $250. For more information, visit www.everettsilvertips.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering an Adult Doubles Pickle Ball League on Tuesday nights at the Frances Anderson Center. Play starts Nov. 6. Men’s, women’s and mixed divisions are available. The cost is $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, visit www.reczone.org or call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• Tryouts for the Snohomish Valley Fusion U-13/14 volleyball team are scheduled from 6-9 p.m. on Oct. 30 at Valley View Middle School in Snohomish (14308 Broadway Ave. SE). For more information call Cindy at 425-238-0932 or visit www.eteamz.com/snohomishvalleyvolleyballclub.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.