• Tryouts for the Seattle Titans 16-U, 17-U and 18-U baseball teams are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on Sept. 20, 27, and Oct. 4 and 11 at Mariner High School. Tryouts also are scheduled from 3-6 p.m. on Sept. 23, 30, and Oct. 7 and 14, also at Mariner High School. For more information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
• Tryouts for the Mukilteo-based WestCoast Basketball Academy’s fifth-grade boys team are scheduled for 7 p.m. on Oct. 2 at Odyssey Elementary School in Everett, and 7 p.m. on Oct. 3 at Voyager Middle School in Everett. For more information, call Coach Miller at 206-465-2401.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a 3-on-3 Adult Half-Court Basketball League on Wednesday nights. Play begins Sept. 26. The team fee is $260. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Registration for the Marysville Parks and Recreation Department’s Youth Basketball Leagues runs through Oct. 6. The program is for players in grades 1-8. The cost is $80. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• The Race 4 More is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Sept. 22 in Everett. The 3.3- and 1-mile courses start and end at Northshore Christian Church. Proceeds from the event benefit a feeding center in Alajuelita, Costa Rica. For more information, visit www.firstgiving.com/loveatwork/northshore-race-4-more.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Women’s 4-on-4 Volleyball League on Tuesday nights at Edmonds Community College. Play begins Sept. 25. The team fee is $325. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.