• Pro Baseball Camps are scheduled for July 9-12 at Cedar Wood Elementary School, and Aug. 27-30 at Mill Creek Sports Park. The camps are for players ages 8-13. Sessions are 9 a.m. to noon. The instructor is former professional baseball player and scout Steve Goucher. The costs are $129 for Mill Creek residents and $148 for non-residents. Online registration is available at www.activenet.active.com/millcreek.
• Edmonds Parks and Recreation is offering a Baseball Camp on July 23-27 at Civic Center Field. The camp is for players ages 6-12. Sessions are from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. The cost is $140. For more information, call 425-771-0229.
• The 3-on-3 Main Street Madness Basketball Tournament is scheduled for July 7 in the parking lot of the Mill Creek City Hall Annex building (15720 Main Street). The tournament is open to players in the third grade and older. The team fees are $110 for adults and $90 for youths. The registration deadline is June 29. For more information, call 425-745-1891.
• The Edmonds Parks and Recreation Department is offering Coed Basketball Clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays from July 10 through Aug. 9. The program is for players ages 10-14. Sessions are 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (beginners) and 12:20-1:20 p.m. (intermediate). For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The Harlem Globetrotters are offering a Summer Basketball Skills Clinic on July 16-20 at 24 Hour Fitness in Everett (11014 19th Ave SE, Suite 4). The clinic is for boys and girls ages 6-14. Sessions run from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and from 2-5 p.m. For more information, call 425-347-1077.
• The ninth annual Aquafest 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is scheduled for July 28 in Lake Stevens. The tournament is open to players in the fifth grade and older. The team fee is $70 and the registration deadline is July 18. For more information, call Mark at 425-218-8315.
• Archbishop Murphy High School is offering a Youth Football Camp on July 16-19. The camp is for players in grades 1-8. Sessions are 9-11:30 a.m. (grades 5-8, cost $110) and 12:30-2:30 p.m. (grades 1-4, cost $90). For more information, visit www.am-hs.org/athletics/sports-camps.
• The Red, White &Blue Golf Tournament is scheduled for July 4 at Snohomish Golf Course. The event features six holes played from each of the course’s three tee colors. The entry fee is $20 plus green fees. Tee times start at 9 a.m. or earlier. For more information, call 360-568-2676.
• A Multi-Sport Camp featuring basketball and flag football is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on July 10-13 at Totem Falls Elementary School in Snohomish (14211 Snohomish-Cascade Dr. NE). For more information, call Ron Sarrys at 425-512-9628.
• Edmonds Parks and Recreation is offering Multi-Sport Camps on July 9-13 (Frances Anderson Center) and July 30-Aug. 3 (Hickman Park). The camps are for children ages 4-12 and will cover baseball, soccer and basketball. Sessions are from 9 a.m.-noon (ages 4-7) and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (ages 6-12). The costs are $120 (ages 4-7) and $140 (ages 6-12). For more information, call 425-771-0229.
• The 13th annual YMCA Yankee Doodle Dash/Family Fun Run is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on July 4 in Everett. The event offers a 10-kilometer run, a five-kilometer run, a one-mile run and a free Kiddy Doodle Dash. The runs start at the Everett Family YMCA (2720 Rockefeller Ave.). For more information, call 425-258-9211 or visit ymca-snoco.org/ydd.
• The Everett-based StingRay Swim Club is running an Olympic Spirit Promotion and will be offering free swimming for new members in July. No training dues and no club administration fee, though swimmers must pay $34.50 to USA Swimming for insurance coverage. Kids interested in the promotion can contact coach Paul Bolme at email@example.com to arrange an evaluation for proper group placement. Practices are 5:30-7 p.m. (depending on group assignment) at Mariner High School. For more information, visit the club’s web page at www.stingraysclub.com.
• The annual Snohomish City Wide Tennis Tournament is scheduled for July 14-15 at Snohomish High School. The tournament is for players ages 15 and older. Both singles and doubles divisions are offered. The cost is $20 per person. For more information, call Dave Zahina at 206-793-4990.
• A free Tennis Camp for blind and visually impaired players in grades 1-12 is scheduled for July 16-20 at Snohomish High School. Sessions are from 4-5:30 p.m. Racquets will be provided. For more information, call Amy Stevens at 425-870-8941.
• Edmonds Parks and Recreation is offering Kidz Love Soccer Camps on July 16-19 and Aug. 13-16. The camps are for players ages 41/2-10. Sessions are 9 a.m.-noon. The costs are $120 for residents and $138 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Absolute Fitness and Sports Performance in Lynnwood is offering a Training Camp for athletes entering the seventh and eighth grades (ages 12-14). Sessions are from noon to 2 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, beginning July 9 and running through Aug. 2. The cost is $40 per week or $145 for the month. For more information, call 425-329-8320.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.