• The Marysville Baseball Association is looking for 17U-19U players for its 2011 teams. For more information, call Pat Opel at 425-737-0810.
• The Marysville Baseball Association is offering an Indoor Winter Training Program from Nov. 8 through March 1. The program is for players ages 10-19. The cost for the 16 weeks is $550. For more information, call Steve VanRensum at 425-422-0336.
• Maltby Pony Baseball is looking for coaches for the 2011 season. For more information, call Tom Leppich at 425-772-6640.
• The Arlington Boys &Girls Club is offering a Little Dribblers basketball program for boys and girls ages 4-6. The cost is $80. For more information, call 360-435-4442.
• A seventh-grade AAU Girls Basketball Team based in the Mill Creek-Snohomish area is looking for players to round out its roster. For more information, call Jeff at 425-422-9318.
• Registration for Mukilteo Boys &Girls Club’s Youth Basketball runs through Nov. 10. Practices begin in mid-November. The program is for boys and girls in grades 1-12. The fee is $110. For more information, call Kyle Engel or Chuck Davis at 425-355-2773.
• The Mukilteo Boys &Girls Club is offering a Basketball Clinic for boys and girls in kindergarten. The cost is $110. For more information, call Kyle Engel or Chuck Davis at 425-355-2773.
• An Adult Basketball League is being offered in the Mill Creek and Everett areas. For more information, call 425-263-7222.
• The Washington District I Youth Sport Vendor Fair is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Nov. 6 at the Alderwood Boys &Girls Club in Lynnwood (19719 24th Ave. W.). Among the items on display will be 2011 baseball and softball equipment, concession items, fund-raising ideas and uniforms. Vendors looking to participate can call 425-530-0102.
• Life Unlimited is offering Coed Volleyball Leagues that begin play Nov. 14. The cost is $295. For more information, call 360-794-6467.
• Tryouts for Sabotage Volleyball are scheduled for 6 p.m. on Nov. 4 at Evergreen Middle School in Everett (ages 12-14), and for 6 p.m. on Nov. 17 at Heatherwood Middle School in Mill Creek (girls ages 15-16). The tryout fees are $20 preregistered and $25 at the door.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3464) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.