• USSSA is looking for softball umpires in Snohomish and King counties. Training classes start Jan. 26. For more information, contact Paul at 425-870-1043 or Duffyclanevt@comcast.net.
• The Seattle Titans Baseball Club is looking for players for its 16-U team. For tryout information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace’s Men’s, Women’s and Coed Softball Leagues runs through March 3. The team fee is $564. Play starts the week of March 25. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Men’s and Coed Adult Softball Leagues. Registration for returning teams opens today. Registration for new teams opens Jan. 28. Men’s divisions offered include D, E and 40-plus. The team fee is $712. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is accepting registration for its Five-on-Five Men’s Basketball Leagues. Games are on Mondays (recreation league) and Wednesdays (intermediate and advanced). For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The 2013 PGC Super Scramble VI is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. on Feb. 3 at Legion Memorial Golf Course in Everett. The cost is $60 per player. The format is a four-person scramble. The entry deadline is 3 p.m. on Jan. 31. For more information, call 425-259-4653.
• The Super Bowl Two-Person Scramble is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 3 at Snohomish Golf Course. The cost is $40 per golfer, which includes fees, lunch and a drink. To reserve a tee time, call the course at 360-568-2676.
• The Snohomish Lacrosse Club is accepting registration for the upcoming season. The club offers teams for both boys (grades 1-12) and girls (grades 2-12). For more information, visit www.snolax.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Racquetball Clinics for kids and adults on Feb. 6. Sessions are 6 p.m. (kids) and 7 p.m. (adults). A tournament is scheduled for Feb. 9. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is accepting registration for its Kidz Love Soccer program. The next eight-week session begins Jan. 27. The fees are $68 for residents and $75 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The City of Marysville Parks and Recreation Department is offering Seven-vs.-Seven Spring Soccer Leagues for boys and girls ages 7-14. Registration runs through Feb. 22. Practices begin April 1. The cost is $65. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.