• Registration for the City of Edmonds men’s and coed Summer Softball Leagues opens May 7. Men’s divisions offered include D, E and 40-plus. The team fee is $712. For more information, visit www.reczone.org or call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• Life Unlimited is offering a Coed Softball League in Monroe. Games are on Sundays, beginning May 20. The team fee is $295. For more information or to register, call 360-794-6467.
• Life Unlimited is offering a Men’s Softball League in Monroe. Play begins May 20. The team fee is $395. For more information or to register, call 360-794-6467.
• The Washington Sabers Youth Basketball Camp is scheduled from 9 a.m. to noon on May 12 at Everett Community College. The cost is $35. For more information, call 425-493-3638.
• The 2012 Royal Open LHS Golf Classic is scheduled for 8 a.m. on June 2 at Walter Hall Golf Course in south Everett. Proceeds benefit the Lynnwood High School boys and girls golf teams. The fee is $75. If you are interested in playing or being a sponsor, contact Glenn Chinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Richer at email@example.com. For more information, visit www.lhsroyalboosters.com/information.
• The Silver Lake Football Association is holding registration for new players on May 3, 10 and 17. Last-chance registration is May 31. The program is for players ages 6-14. All registrations take place from 6-8 p.m. at Shawn O’Donnell’s Restaurant at 122 128th St. SE in Everett. For more information, visit www.silverlaketimberwolves.com.
• Tryouts for the FC Edmonds girls U-13 soccer team are scheduled for May 12 (9:30-11 a.m.) and May 13 (12:30-2 p.m.) at Lynnwood High School. For more information, visit www.fcedmonds.net.
• Life Unlimited is offering a Coed Soccer League in Monroe. Play begins May 20. The team fee is $295. For more information or to register, call 360-794-6467.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.