• The City of Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department is offering a Church Softball League that begins play in early May. Two divisions are available: competitive (D) and recreational (E-rec and E). The season runs through late June. The team fee is $768 plus tax. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• Registration is under way for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department’s Summer Softball Leagues. Men’s, women’s and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $768. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The Snohomish High School golf team’s booster club is holding a four-person scramble at 1 p.m. on April 21 at Snohomish Colf Course. The cost is $65. For more information, call Dave Martinson at 425-356-7472.
• The Kayak Point 18-Hole Women’s Golf Club is looking for members. For more information, call Nancy Hughes at 360-652-9370 or Pat McGlashan at 360-387-0203.
• The Silver Lake Football Association is holding registration for returning players on April 19 and 26. Registration for new players is scheduled for May 3, 10 and 17. Last-chance registration is May 31. The program is for players ages 6-14. All registrations take place from 6-8 p.m. at Shawn O’Donnell’s Restaurant at 122 128th St. SE in Everett. For more information, visit www.silverlaketimberwolves.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department is offering an eight-week Kidz Love Soccer program. The program is for players ages 21/2 to 10. The cost is $68 for residents and $75 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The Mukilteo Boys &Girls Club’s annual Volleyball Clinic is scheduled for April 21-22. The clinic, for players in grades 3-12, features former Olympic coach Bill Neville. The cost is $40 for one day or $70 for both days. For more information, call 425-355-2773 or visit www.bgcsc.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.