- Position: Defenseman
- Hometown: Kladno, Czech Republic
- Years in Everett: 2009-10
- As a Silvertip: Had one of the most impactful seasons in franchise history when, as a 19-year-old rookie, he tallied seven goals, 30 assists and 151 penalty minutes in 65 games — as well as put the fear of God in opposing forwards because of his devastating hits. He was selected in the third round of the 2010 NHL draft by the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Last season: Made the breakthrough to the NHL midseason following two-plus seasons in the American Hockey League, then stuck with Tampa Bay the rest of the way. In 22 games he had two goals, three assists and 38 penalty minutes, and he became a fan favorite because of his big hits and thick beard.
- This season: He’s penciled into Tampa Bay’s top six on defense.
- Position: Goaltender
- Hometown: Swan Hills, Alberta
- Years in Everett: 2004-08
- As a Silvertip: He’s the most accomplished goaltender in franchise history. He spent four seasons in Everett, three as the team’s No. 1 netminder, and he still holds the franchise records for career wins (107) and shutouts (21). He was selected 26th overall in the first round of the 2006 NHL draft by the Calgary Flames.
- Last season: For the second straight year he received a brief run with Calgary, but spent the majority of the season in the American Hockey League. With the Flames he went 2-1-1 with a 3.40 goals against average and .884 save percentage in six games.
- This season: He was not re-signed by the Flames as an unrestricted free agent and he’s headed to Finland, having signed a tryout agreement with Jokerit of the Finnish elite league.
- Position: Forward
- Hometown: Bloomington, Minn.
- Years in Everett: 2005-07
- As a Silvertip: He’s perhaps the most talented player ever to don an Everett jersey. He was an offensive force during his two seasons with the Tips, notching 47 goals and 89 assists in 103 games. He was selected eighth overall in the first round of the 2006 NHL draft by the Phoenix Coyotes.
- Last season: After four injury-plagued seasons between Phoenix and the Colorado Avalanche, Mueller finally made it through a campaign relatively unscathed. In 43 games with the Florida Panthers he had eight goals and nine assists.
- This season: Mueller, who had signed a one-year contract with Florida, was unable to find another NHL gig. So he’s headed to Switzerland, signing a one-year deal with Kloten of the Swiss top tier.
- Position: Defenseman
- Hometown: White City, Saskatchewan
- Years in Everett: 2009-12
- As a Silvertip: He was the rock of Everett’s defense for three-plus seasons, tallying 22 goals and 99 assists in 191 games and twice being named team MVP. He was selected second overall in the first round of the 2012 NHL draft by the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Last season: He was expected to stick with Columbus as a 19-year-old, but was returned to Everett because of the NHL lockout. He suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in November, shortly before the end of the work stoppage, thus delaying his NHL debut.
- This season: He’s a strong contender to crack Columbus’ roster, though he’s now eligible to play in the American Hockey League if he’s deemed not quite ready yet.