1. Colorado Mammoth (11-3), With a convincing victory over Toronto last weekend, the Mammoth have a 1/2 game lead in the West Division.
2. Calgary Roughnecks (11-4), A bad loss to Rochester makes it difficult for the Roughnecks to secure the West Division crown.
3. Minnesota Swarm (7-7), The Swarm beat the Washington Stealth convincingly to earn a playoff berth last weekend. Swarm could be dangerous if they put it all together.
4. Philadelphia Wings (7-7), Wings have been up and down all season, but still sit in a first place tie with Toronto in the East Division. With all the offensive firepower Philadelphia has it will be a tough out in the playoffs.
5. Toronto Rock (7-7), Had a chance to secure first place in the East, instead suffered a seven-goal loss to Colorado.
6. Rochester Knighthawks (6-8), Knighthawks scored a big win over Calgary last weekend to secure a playoff berth.
7. Edmonton Rush (5-8), The Rush took a big step toward making the playoffs last weekend with an 11-8 victory over Buffalo, which is fighting for a playoff spot itself.
8. Buffalo Bandits (5-9), Bandits needed a win last weekend to feel comfortable about the playoffs, but Edmonton outplayed Buffalo for most of the game.
9. Washington Stealth (4-10), Stealth need to win a get help to get into the playoffs.