Eds. note: The Herald’s Football Player of the Week is tallied by combining the winner of the fan voting along with votes by Herald staffers who attended games on Friday night.
• Archbishop Murphy running back Alex Galgano had 225 yards rushing and four TDs in the Wildcats’ 34-7 win over Sultan.
• Edmonds-Woodway’s Desmond Young had 147 yards rushing on eight carries and three touchdowns in the Warriors’ 49-7 win over Lynnwood.
• Lakewood’s Brandon Stott had 96 yards rushing on five carries and two TDs and also caught three passes for 116 yards and two touchdowns in the Cougars’ 55-0 win over Cedarcrest.
• Glacier Peak’s Michael Palmer had 143 yards rushing on 22 carries and a touchdown in the Grizzlies’ 24-14 win over Shorewood.
• Mariner’s Josh Williamson had 166 yards on 32 carries and five touchdowns in the Marauders’ 50-22 win over rival Kamiak.
• Monroe’s Gabe Moore had 323 yards rushing on 33 carries and two touchdowns, breaking his brother’s single-game rushing records, in the Bearcats’ 29-22 overtime win over Arlington.
• Mountlake Terrace running back Mason Stone had 10 carries for 113 yards and three touchdowns as the Hawks beat Shorecrest 28-0.