Eds. note: The Herald’s Football Player of the Week is tallied by combining the winner of the fan voting along with votes by Herald staffers who attended games on Friday night.
• Kamiak’s Austin Hall rushed for 283 yards and four touchdowns on 30 carries in the Knights 35-21 win over Snohomish Thursday night.
• Skylor Elgarico had 180 yards and two touchdowns on 12 carries to lead Arlington to a 35-21 win over Mariner and give the Eagles a 4A quad-district playoff berth.
• King’s quarterback Billy Green completed 23-of-34 passes for 312 yards and six touchdowns as the Knights clinched their first-ever Cascade Conference title with a 55-35 win over Lakewood.
• Devante Downs of Mountlake Terrace ran for 136 yards on 23 carries and scored six touchdowns in the Hawks 39-8 win over Marysville Getchell that clinched a 3A quad-district playoff berth.
• Hans VanderWel had 18 carries for 143 yards and two touchdowns while leading Archbishop Murphy to a 35-7 win over Granite Falls.
• Stanwood’s Brian ODonnell had a school record 11 receptions for 70 yards and a touchdown in the Spartans 28-0 victory against Shorecrest.
• Marysville Pilchuck running back Kacey Walker rushed 28 times for 304 yards and two touchdowns for the Tomahawks, who fell to Glacier Peak 49-40 in the Wesco 3A title game.
• Glacier Peak quarterback Chris Becerra threw for 270 yards and four touchdowns to lead the Grizzlies over Marysville Pilchuck 49-40 in the Wesco 3A title game.
• Cascade’s Kaleb Dobson caught three touchdowns, including a 62-yard grab that turned out to be the game-winner in a 27-26 win over Mount Vernon.
Voting ends on Monday at 4 p.m.