Eds. note: The Herald’s Basketball Player of the Week is tallied by combining the winner of the fan voting along with votes by Herald staffers who attended games last week. Voting ends at 9 p.m. Monday night. Here’s a look at the nominees:
• Jackson’s Sierra Anderson scored 16 and 14 points in wins over Kamiak and Mariner, respectively, as the Timberwolves locked down the Wesco 4A South No. 2 seed.
• Archbishop Murphy’s Beth Carlson scored 15 points and grabbed 12 rebounds in a win over Sultan as the Wildcats shared the league title with Cedarcrest. Carlson also had 12 points in a win over South Whidbey.
• Glacier Peak’s Nicole Fausey scored 12 points in a win over Mountlake Terrace and nine points in a win over Shorewood as the Grizzlies wrapped up a Wesco 3A South title.
• Edmonds-Woodway’s Moni Jackson scored 19 points in a win over Cascade and 16 in a win over Kamiak as the Warriors earned the Wesco 4A South No. 3 seed.
• Cedarcrest’s Susan Kenney scored 21 points in a win over Lakewood and 16 points in a win over King’s as the Red Wolves shared the league crown with Archbishop Murphy.
• Lake Stevens’ Brooke Pahukoa scored 24 points in a win over Monroe and has 15 points in a win over Mount Vernon as the Vikings locked up the Wesco 4A North No. 2 seed.
• Everett’s Sidney Rielly scored 19 points in a win over Marysville Pilchuck as the Seagulls earned the Wesco 3A North No. 3 seed.
• Arlington’s Krista Showalter scored 24 points in a win over Mount Vernon as the Eagles locked up the Wesco 4A North title.
• Meadowdale’s Ndey Sonko scored 22 points in a win over Marysville Getchell and had 14 in a loss to Shorecrest.