Eds. note: The Herald’s Football Player of the Week is tallied by combining the winner of the fan voting along with votes by Herald staffers who attended games on Friday night.
Voting closes at Monday at 4 p.m.:
• Arlington quarterback Skylor Elgarico threw three touchdowns and rushed for 101 yards in the Arlington’s 21-14 upset victory over No. 4 ranked Kentwood on Friday.
• Archbishop Murphy running back Alex Galgano rushed for 227 yards and scored six touchdowns in the Wildcats 44-16 playoff victory over Squalicum on Friday.
• Lakewood running back Donovan Evans rushed for 163 yards and a touchdown and also caught a touchdown in the Cougars 21-14 playoff victory over Sedro-Woolley on Friday.
• Glacier Peak quarterback Chris Becerra completed 16 of 25 passes for 264 yards and three touchdowns in the Grizzlies 28-0 quad-district playoff victory over Seattle Prep on Friday.
• Marysville Pilchuck running back Austin Joyner rushed for 210 yards on 10 carries, scoring three touchdowns and caught one pass for 39 yards in the Tomahawks 42-7 quad-district playoff victory over Mountain View on Saturday.
• Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis rushed for 208 yards on 22 carries and scored three touchdowns in the Vikings 67-33 quad-district playoff victory over Kentlake on Saturday.
• Jackson quarterback Conor Plaisance threw for five touchdowns and a school record 508 yards in Saturday’s 56-34 quad-district playoff victory over Tahoma.