Mountlake Terrace Library: 23300 58th Ave. W, Mountlake Terrace. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-776-8722.
• Through July 31, artwork by Roger L. Jones.
Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Gallery: Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St. Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-771-1984.
• July 2-27, Sculptor’s Workshop Sculpture
Gallery North: 508 Main St. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily, noon-4 p.m. Sundays. Info: 425-774-0946.
• Through July 31, the art of Alice Owen
• Artists reception 1-4:00 p.m. July 10
Manya Vee Selects: 409 Main St., Edmonds. Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday-Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-776-3778.
• July 15, Pam Well, Wearables
Cole Gallery: 107 Fifth Ave. S, Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-697-2787.
• July 1-July 31, paintings by Michele Usibelli and David Marty
• June 19-July 14, art by Terrance Gasca and Micki Dyson Flatmo.
Edmonds Historical Museum 118 5th Ave. N, Hours: 1-4 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Info: 425-774-0900.
• April 17-Oct. 31, “A Tribute to Northwest Native Art and Other Cultural Influences,” a collection of classic Northwest native art by Richard Brown.
LAKE FOREST PARK
Gallery at Towne Centre: Hosted by the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council, on the lower level of Lake Forest Park Towne Centre, 17171 Bothell Way NE , Suite A-141. Hours: Noon-5 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Info: 206-417-4645.
• Through July 11, artwork by David Owen Hastings, Rebecca Tracy (Shelton) and Grace Willard.
Shoreline City Hall: 17500 Midvale Ave. N, Shoreline. Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Through July 30, “Sea, Shore and Sky,” artwork by Malcolm Edwards (photography), Betty Hageman (painting), Lisa Snow Lady (mixed media) and Sue Robertson (acrylic painting).