Lynnwood Library Gallery: 19200 44th Ave. W, Lynnwood. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-771-4030.
– June 4-July 8, artwork by Mae dela Cruz, Lea Yang and Nora Ng.
Edmonds Community College Art Gallery: Third floor, Lynnwood Hall, 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood. Hours: 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday; noon-5 p.m. weekends. Info: 425-640-1459.
Mountlake Terrace Library: 23300 58th Ave. W, Mountlake Terrace. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-776-8722.
– Through June 30, photography by Alfred Pease.
Edmonds Library Gallery: Hosted by the Edmonds Arts Commission. 650 Main St., Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-771-0228.
Edmonds Arts Commission Young Artists Display Case: Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St. Hours: 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday.
– Through July 30, paintings by Viki Horat.
Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Gallery: Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St. Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-771-1984.
– Through June 29, paintings by Joe Mac Kechnie.
Gallery North: 508 Main St. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily, noon-4 p.m. Sundays. Info: 425-774-0946.
– June 1-30, “Treasures from Japan,” a collection of Japanese arts and crafts by four Japanese artisans.
Manya Vee Selects: 409 Main St., Edmonds. Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday-Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-776-3778.
Autumn’s Framing &Gallery: 537 Main St., Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-778-5150.
Cole Gallery: 107 Fifth Ave. S, Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-697-2787.
– June 1-June 30, paintings by Jennifer Bowman.
– July 1-July 31, paintings by Michele Usibelli and David Marty
– June 19-July 14, art by Terrance Gasca and Micki Dyson Flatmo.
Edmonds Conference Center: 210 Fourth Ave. N, Edmonds. Info: www.edmondsconferencecenter.com
– June 17-August 12, art by Debra Calkins, Glenda Powers, Maggie Stokes and Larkin Van Horn as a celebration of their graduation from the EDGE professional development program for artists.
ArtistsConnect: 10 a.m.-noon 4th Saturdays, artist support group meets at ArtWorks, 201 Second Ave. S, Edmonds. Info: www.artists-connect.com.
Edmonds Art Walk: 5-8 p.m. 3rd Thursdays, downtown Edmonds merchants host a monthly art walk along Fifth, Main, Fourth &Dayton. Info: 425-776-3778.
LAKE FOREST PARK
Gallery at Towne Centre: Hosted by the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council, on the lower level of Lake Forest Park Towne Centre, 17171 Bothell Way NE , Suite A-141. Hours: Noon-5 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Info: 206-417-4645.
– Through July 11, artwork by David Owen Hastings, Rebecca Tracy (Shelton) and Grace Willard.
Shoreline City Hall: 17500 Midvale Ave. N, Shoreline. Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
– Through July 30, “Sea, Shore and Sky,” artwork by Malcolm Edwards (photography), Betty Hageman (painting), Lisa Snow Lady (mixed media) and Sue Robertson (acrylic painting).
Shoreline Community College Gallery: Located in the Administration (1000) Building,16101 Greenwood Ave. N, Shoreline. Hours: 9 a.m-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Info: 206-546-4101 x4433.
– Through August 10, 2010 Combined Club show features work by members of Shoreline’s Fine Art Clubs.
Arts Council of Snohomish County: 1507 Wall St., Everett. Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-257-8380.
– Through June 24, “The Art of Asia,” art and objects inspired by the traditional and contemporary art and culture of Asia.