1 cup/2 sticks butter, melted
2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup dark cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Combine the salt and flour and cocoa powder. Sift them all together. Set aside.
Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat for just a few seconds on low. Add in the eggs together; beat on low for a minute on low, just enough to combine. Stir together the flour mixture and use a spatula to cobine it all. Finally stir in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
Bake them for 17 to 20 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Undercooking them by a few minutes will give them a chewy gooey texture. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares and devour them warm. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.