What: This seminar details how to formalize a company’s vision and create a blueprint for long-term success. Brad Worthley covers 10 steps that business owners can use to beat the competition. Topics include:
· Creating a strategic plan
· Defining your differentiating factor
· Non-negotiable service standards
· Hiring right the first time
· Focusing on the profit chain
When: 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday (begins with continental breakfast and networking; program at 8 a.m.).
Where: City Hall, Brackett Room (third floor), 121 Fifth Ave. N., Edmonds.
Cost: $20; chamber membership not required.
More info: Walk-ins welcome, but registration is preferred by Friday by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 425-670-1496, ext. 3.