What you need: Serves 4
1 lb large shrimp, peeled, cleaned and deveined
1 cup onions, cut into chunks
1 cup tomatoes, cut into chunks
2 tsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
2 Tbsp vegetable or peanut oil
2 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp light brown sugar
1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
Salt to taste
1) In a large wok or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2) Add the onions and garlic; stir-fry until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Toss in the tomatoes and cook until soft.
4) Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until it turns pink and is soft to touch.
5) Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, for about a minute.
6) Pour the sauces, salt and sugar; add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Simmer until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
7) Serve with warm cooked rice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com