Boys and Girls Club: Gymnastics and dance classes for kids and families include gymnastics 1 through 3, preschool creative movements, children’s dance 1. For information, call 425-334-7766 or 425-397-3964.
City of Lynnwood: The city of Lynnwood Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department offers classes for youth and families. Discounts are offered to residents of Lynnwood. For information and registration, call the Lynnwood Recreation Center, 425-771-4030.
* NightWaves, 8 p.m. to midnight second and fourth Saturdays, $5.
Edmonds Parks &Recreation: Classes offered to children and teens. Registration required. Classes held at Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St., Edmonds; 425-771-0230.
* Drawing for kids, six week course, 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays, through April 24, $48.
Everett Public Library: All children’s events are free and held at the library locations, unless otherwise marked. Some classes require registration. Main branch, 2702 Hoyt Ave., Everett, 425-257-8030; Evergreen branch, 9512 Evergreen Way, Everett, 425-257-8250.
* Play group for parents and children, a drop-in play group, 10 a.m. to noon Fridays, Evergreen, 10 a.m. to noon Mondays, main.
* Preschool story time, 2- to 3-year-olds, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays at main, 10:30 a.m. Thursdays at Evergreen.
* “Paws to Read” program, second- to fifth-graders, 3 to 5 p.m. Mondays through May 22, Evergreen, 3 to 5 p.m. Sundays, April 23, May 7, 21, main.
* Craft programs, may baskets, 3 to 5 p.m. April 27, main and Evergreen.
Marysville Library: 6120 Grove St., Marysville; 360-658-5000.
* Twos Are Terrific, story time for 2-year-olds, 11:15 a.m. Mondays and Tuesdays, through May 23.
University Bookstore: Mill Creek Town Center, Bothell-Everett Highway and 153rd Street SE, Mill Creek; 425-385-3530.
* Story time, 11 a.m. Thursdays and Saturdays.
Barnes &Noble events: 18025 Garden Way NE, Woodinville; 425-398-1990. Weekly story time, 11 a.m. Wednesdays; story time, 11 a.m. Saturdays.
Soundbridge: 200 University St., Seattle; 206-336-6600. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays through Sundays. $7, $5 children. Seattle Symphony Music Discovery Center features exhibits, classes and opportunities to meet Seattle Symphony musicians. Class costs vary; reservations required.