Arlington Music in the Park: Free performances, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays, Aug. 7 through 28, Terrace Park, 809 Fifth St., Arlington; 360-403-3448, www.arlingtonwa.gov/recreation.
- Aug. 7: Bradford Lomis, soulful Americana
- Aug. 14: Kevin Jones Band, roots electric/acoustic rock
- Aug. 21: Randy Hansen Band, music of Jimi Hendrix
- Aug. 28: Silence with D.L.A., alternative punk rock
Bumbershoot: End-of-summer arts and music showcase, Aug. 30 thorugh Sept. 1, Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St.; details at www.bumbershoot.org.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Summer Concert Series: Outdoor concerts, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, 14111 NE 145th St., Woodinville. Tickets at wine shop or through Ticketmaster, 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com. 7 p.m. showtimes unless otherwise noted. Details at www.ste-michelle.com.
- June 13: Allen Stone, $29.50 to $49.50
- June 20 and 21: Sarah McLachlan, $50.50 to $80.50
- June 22: Merle Haggard, Emmylou Harris &Rodney Crowell, $49.50 to $85
- June 28: An Evening with John Legend: The All of Me Tour, sold out
- June 29: Steve Winwood, $45 to $67.50
- July 16: Ringo Starr &His All Starr Band, $57.50 to $99.50
- July 17: Replay America: The Go-Go’s, Patty Smyth and Scandal, Martha Davis and The Motels, Cutting Crew &Naked Eyes Featuring Pete Byrne, $49.50 to $79.50
- July 18: Lyle Lovett &His Large Band, $47.50 to $77.50
- July 19: Goo Goo Dolls &Daughtry with special guest Plain White T’s, 6 p.m.,$65 to $85
- July 26: Festival of Jazz: Manhattan Transfer, Spyro Gyra, Lee Ritenour &Dave Grusin, and Jessy J, 2 p.m., $40 to $60
- July 27: Chris Isaak, $45 to $69.50
- Aug. 1: Nickel Creek, $35 to $55
- Aug. 9: ZZ Top and Jeff Beck, 6 p.m., $75 to $125
- Aug. 22: Gipsy King’s 25th Anniversary Tour, $42 to $72
- Aug. 23: Earth, Wind &Fire, $50.50 to $126
- Aug. 24: Peter Frampton’s Guitar Circus Featuring Buddy Guy, $49.50 to $79.50
- Sept. 5: Boston, $59.50 to $95
- Sept. 12: An Evening with Frankie Valli &The Four Seasons, 7:30 p.m., $47.50 to $77.50
- Sept. 13 and 14: Crosby, Stills &Nash, $50.50 to $86
Darrington, 14th annual Summer Meltdown Festival: Multiday festival Aug. 7 to 10 at Whitehorse Mountain Amphitheater, 42501 Highway 530, Darrington; Festival admission and camping details at www.summermeltdown.com.
Darrington Bluegrass Festival: July 18 to 20. Darrington Music Park, three miles west of town on Highway 530. Weekend admission $45 before July 1, $55 after plus $35 camping fee per RV or tent. Daily admission is $20 Friday and Sunday, $25 Saturday; ages 12 and younger free with adult; 360-436-1006; www.darringtonbluegrass.com.
Edmonds Summer Concerts in the Park:
3 to 4 p.m. Sundays, July 10 to Aug. 28 at City Park, Third Avenue S. and Pine Street; free.
Edmonds Hazel Miller Plaza concerts: noon to 1 p.m. on Tuesday shows and 5 to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday shows; Fifth Avenue S. and Maple Street; free.
- July 10: The Winterlings, Indie Folk
- July 13: 85th Street Big Band, classic big band music
- July 20: The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Seattle Shakespeare Company/Wooden O
- July 22: Ian Dobson’s Steel Drum Party, Caribbean
- July 24: Camille Bloom, singer/songwriter
- July 27: Tayla Lynn with Eric Tingstad, Americana
- July 29: The Harmonica Pocket, kid-pop
- July 31: Hank and Claire, Americana
- Aug. 3: Convergence Zone, bluegrass, country and pop
- Aug. 7: Miss Rose &Her Rhythm Percolators, prohibition era jazz
- Aug. 10: SeaStar, Celtic folk
- Aug. 5: Linda Severt’s Juggletunes, music, circus arts and puppetry
- Aug. 12: Louie Foxx, magic and juggling
- Aug. 14: Scott Cossu Trio, contemporary instrumental
- Aug. 17: Seattle Women’s Jazz Orchestra, jazz
- Aug. 19: Watch the Sky!, Celtic music
- Aug. 24: Second Hand Newz, Fleetwood Mac tribute band
- Aug. 26: Rocklyn Road, country and rock
- Aug. 28: Todo Es, Latin
Everett Children’s Concert Series: Free outdoor shows, 10 to 11 a.m. Thursdays, July 10 through Aug. 21, Thornton A. Sullivan Park, 11405 Silver Lake Road; enjoyeverett.org.
- July 10: Tim Noah, Emmy-winning northwest favorite
- July 17: The Not-Its!, pop and dance music for kids
- July 24: Brian Vogan and His Good Buddies, kid creative rock
- July 31: The Brian Waite Band, rock ‘n’ roll
- Aug. 7: Secret Agent 23 Skidoo, family hip-hop
- Aug. 14: Recess Monkey, kid pop rock
- Aug. 21: Eric Ode, upbeat, high-participation tunes
Everett Pacific Chamber Orchestra Summer Concert: 3 p.m. June 1 at First Presbyterian Church, 2936 Rockefeller Ave.; www.pacificachamberorchestra.org.
Everett Thursday Night Waterfront Series: Free outdoor concerts, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, June 26 through Aug. 28, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 26: The Wild Snohomians, Americana rock
- July 3: LeRoy Bell and His Only Friends, X-Factor finalist, rock and soul
- July 10: Latin Expression, power salsa orchestra
- July 17 and Aug. 7: Eldridge Gravy and Court Supreme, psychedelic funk and soul
- July 24: Dusty 45s, honky tonk, blues and swing
- July 31: The Senate, acoustic riffage
- Aug. 14: Yogoman Burning Band
- Aug. 21: Clinton Fearon, Jamacian roots reggae
- Aug. 28: Randy Oxford Band, powerhouse trombone blues
Everett Port Gardner Landing Saturday Evening Waterfront Concerts: Free outdoor concerts, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturdays, June 28 through Aug. 23, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 28: DoctorFunK, blues and soul
- July 5: Eugenie Jones, swinging jazz
- July 12: Ian McFeron, folk-rock, Americana
- July 19: Seattle Women’s Jazz Orchestra , jazz, Latin and Brazilian
- July 26: Orchestra Zarabanda, Cuban salsa
- Aug. 2: The Mark DuFresne Band, Americana and blues
- Aug. 9: Jessica Lynne, bluegrass and country
- Aug. 23: 20 Riverside, funky rock with hip-hop
Everett Port Gardner Landing Sunday Afternoon Waterfront Concert: Free outdoor concerts, 2 to 4 p.m. Sundays, June 29 through Aug. 24, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 29: Gary Evans Collective, jazz, blue and pop
- July 6: The Winterlings, alternative folk trio
- July 13: Will Fanz, pop, folk and blues
- July 20: Josh Harty, North Dakota Americana
- July 27: Beth Whitney, indy folk pop
- Aug. 3: Witherow, contemporary acoustic rock
- Aug. 10: Amber Waves Band, American old and new
- Aug. 24: Eric Miller, folk with rock, country and blues
Lake Stevens Music on the Lake: Free concerts, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, July 3 through Aug. 7 at North Cove Park, behind City Hall, 1812 Main St.; 425-334-1012; www.ci.lake-stevens.wa.us.
- July 3: Last Leaf Productions: Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
- July 10: Michele D’Amour and the Love Dealers
- July 17: Swingtime Express
- July 31: Joachim Nordensson
- August 7: U.S. Army Band or to be announced
Marysville Sounds of Summer Concert Series: 7 p.m. Thursdays, July 10 through Aug. 14 at the Lions Centennial Pavilion in Jennings Memorial Park, 6915 Armar Road; free; 360-363-8400; www.marysvillewa.gov.
- July 10: Beth Whitney, folk singer/songwriter
- July 17: Yogoman Burning Band, soul, reggae, funk
- July 24: Massy Ferguson, rock and country
- July 31: 20 Riverside
- Aug. 7: Headshine, Jack Johnson-like beach funk
- Aug. 14: The Wild Snohomians
Mill Creek Summer Children’s Concert Series: noon to 1 p.m. Wednesdays, July 23 through Aug. 13 at Library Park, 15429 Bothell-Everett Highway, Mill Creek; free, but nonperishable food items accepted; www.cityofmillcreek.com
- July 23: Eric Herman and Puppy Dog Dave
- July 30: Nancy Stewart
- Aug 6: Buck and Elizabeth
- Aug 13: Jim Valley
The Gorge: Outdoor concerts, Gorge Amphitheatre, 754 Silica Road NW, George. Tickets through LiveNation; 800-745-3000; www.livenation.com. These 2014 dates were confirmed at press time:
- May 23 through 25: Sasquatch Festival; sold out
- June 6 and 7: KUBE 93 Summer Jam
- June 27 to 28: Paradiso Festival
- Aug. 1 to 3: Watershed Festival
- Aug. 8: Arcade Fire
- Aug. 9: Bruno Mars
- Aug. 16: Aerosmith and Slash
- Aug. 23: Jack Johnson
- Aug. 29 to 31: Dave Matthews Band
- Sept. 13: Carnivores Tour: Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars &AFI
Marymoor Park concerts: Concert series at 6046 W. Lake Sammammish Parkway NE, Redmond. Tickets through 800-745-3000; www.AXS.com; www.marymoorconcerts.com.
- June 17: The Fray with Barcelona and Oh Honey, 6:30 p.m., $44.50 to $54.50
- June 24: Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson, 6:30 p.m., $39.50 to $49.50
- June 26: Robyn + Röyksopp, 7 p.m., from $39.50
- June 27: The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti &Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall, 6 p.m., from $40.50
- July 1: Heart with Michael Grimm, 8 p.m., $50.50 to $75.50
- July 5 and 6: Steely Dan, 7:30 p.m., $65 to $115
- July 10: Slightly Stoopid with Stephen “RAGGA” Marley, G. Love &Special Sauce, 5:30 p.m., from $35
- July 17: Tedeschi Trucks Band, The Wood Brothers, 6:50 p.m., $30 to $75
- July 19: Cheech &Chong and War, Up In Smoke 2014, 7 p.m., $45 to $60
Monroe, Evergreen State Fair: Concerts Aug. 25 through 29. Evergreen State Fairgrounds, 14405 179th Ave. SE.; www.evergreenfair.org.
- Aug. 25: Emblem3, 7:30 p.m., $25 to $39
- Aug. 26: The Charlie Daniels Band with The Marshall Tucker Band, 7 p.m., $30 to $53
- Aug. 27: To be announced.
- Aug. 28: Chris Young with Courtney Cole, 7:30 p.m., $30 to $53
- Aug. 29: Newsboys with Ryan Stevenson, 7:30 p.m., $23 to $43
Seattle Peace Concerts: Free concerts, noon to 6 p.m. Sundays, various Seattle parks; www.seapeace.org. Food bank donations accepted.
- June 15 and 29: Lower Woodland Park Shelter 1, Aurora Avenue N. and N. 59th Street
- July 13 and Sept. 7: Magnuson Park Beach Area
- Aug. 10: Jefferson Park
- Sept. 21: Gas Works Park, 2101 N. Northlake Way
- July 27 and Aug. 24: Volunteer Park, 1247 15th Ave. E.
Shoreline Summer Concerts in the Park: 7 p.m. July 9 through Aug. 27 at various locations in Shoreline; free; rain or shine; www.shorelinearts.net.
- July 9: Ko Ko Jo, original tunes and classic covers. Animal Acres Park, Lake Forest Park
- July 16: Shakespeare in the Park: The Two Gentlemen of Verona. Richmond Beach Library
- July 23: Cherry Cherry, Neil Diamond Tribute Band. Cromwell Park
- July 30: Aaron Crawford, Americana/country and five piece band. Animal Acres Park, Lake Forest Park
- Aug. 6: The Weavils, bluegrass/Americana. Richmond Beach Library Park.
- Aug. 12: North City Jazz Walk featuring Shoreline Jazz Camp Ensembles 15th Ave NE.
- Aug. 20: Massy Ferguson, mix of rock and country. Cromwell Park.
- Aug. 27: Michael Stegner &Friends, mix of jazz, alt country and pop. Shoreline City Hall
Tulalip Amphitheatre: Concerts start at 7 p.m., July 10 through Sept. 7; concerts for ages 21 and older; tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino; www.tulalipcasino.com.
- July 10: The Temptations, The Four Tops and Mary Wilson of The Supremes, from $30
- July 31: Pat Benatar, Neil Giraldo and Rick Springfield, from $35
- Aug. 3: Michael McDonald and Toto, from $35
- Aug. 14: Sammy Hagar: A Journey Through the History of Rock, from $45
- Aug. 15: Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms and Blues Traveler with Uncle Kracker, from $30
- Aug. 21: Yes, from $30
- Sept. 7: Creedence Clearwater Revisited, from $30
White River Amphitheatre: 40601 Auburn-Enumclaw Road, Auburn; 877-598-6659; www.livenation.com. Concerts at various times. These 2014 dates were confirmed at press time:
- June 28: Vans Warped Tour 2014
- June 29: Kiss and Def Leppard
- July 8: Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- July 19: Journey and Steve Miller Band
- July 27: Motley Crue: The Final Tour
- Aug. 1: Santana: The Corazon Tour
- Aug. 30: Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden
Zoo Tunes at Woodland Park Zoo: June 18 through Aug. 24 tickets at www.zoo.org/zootunes.
- June 18: Medeski, Scofield, Martin and Wood, $25
- June 22: Mavis Staples and Marc Cohn, $32.50
- July 2: Gregg Allman, $32.50
- July 6: Carolina Chocolate Drops and The Del McCoury Band, $26
- July 30: Josh Ritter and The Royal City Band with Lake Street Drive, $25
- Aug. 6: Taj Mahal Trio with John Hiatt and The Combo, $32.50
- Aug. 10: Robert Cray Band and Shemekia Copeland, $24
- Aug. 17: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue with Galatic, $29.50
- Aug. 20 and 21: Pink Martini featuring China Forbes and Strom Large, $34.50
- Aug. 24: Ziggy Marley, $32.50