Pain can be debilitating and finding effective solutions can be incredibly challenging. There are so many different products that claim to lessen pain, but so many of them don’t work for some people or don’t provide lasting relief. If you’re someone who’s looking for a creative way to alleviate pain, consider Delta 8 gummies.
Finding the right product can be challenging, so we’ve compiled a list of the 5 best Delta 8 gummies for pain. If you’re suffering from chronic or acute pain, know that there are options available that are naturally derived.
These are the gummies included in our list:
- Everest Gummies
- My Pain Center Gummies
- Chill Plus Delta Force Squares Gummies – 1000X
- Binoid Delta 8 THC Gummies
- Mr. Hemp Flower Gummies
THC and pain
THC is an effective way to lessen pain. The idea of using THC for pain relief is not a new one, as it’s been considered to be an effective method for quite some time. As cannabis becomes more prevalent and accepted within society, more research will be done into how THC interacts with the body, which will lead to more being learned about the true potential of this natural compound.
There are multiple different types of pain. Which type(s) of pain you’re experiencing will impact the medications that you use and the ways in which THC can help. Understanding the type of pain that you’re experiencing is an important first step in understanding which solutions may be helpful and which ones most likely won’t be. If you’re not quite sure what type of pain you’re experiencing, reach out to your doctor and get their opinion.
THC is an effective strategy for treating most types of pain. Whether pain is acute or chronic may have an impact on treatment, as it can vary whether or not you’re looking for immediate effects or prolonged relief. Whether or not THC works is a very personal thing and will most likely depend on a very wide range of factors. It’s important to remember that every single body is different and may react differently. Keeping this in mind is important if you’re researching whether or not THC could be the right choice for helping your pain.
What is THC
Cannabinoids are compounds within cannabis. THC, CBD and CBG are all cannabinoids that have health benefits. Harnessing the power of cannabinoids is one of the most important areas within the health community currently, as cannabinoids have the power to do many things within the body and provide relief from pain. By recognizing cannabinoids and choosing the right compounds for individual situations, individuals can use holistic methods that come from natural compounds to achieve their health goals.
The human body’s cannabinoid system is likely the key reason why THC works for pain relief. The cannabinoid system naturally occurs within the body and is why cannabis has the effects that it does. The cannabinoids present in cannabis interact with receptors that exist inside the cannabinoid system. It is through this interaction that effects are felt and sustained.
THC is often considered as an alternative to some pain relief options. Keep in mind that it’s always important to discuss health questions and decisions with your doctor. You should never start or stop a medication without the approval from your physician, so make an appointment to speak with them if you’d like to talk about your current pain management situation.
Opioids are a very complicated subject. THC can be used as an alternative to opioids in some situations. If you’re considering whether or not THC might be a good addition to your health situation, speak with a professional who can give you personalized guidance into what are the best gummies for your situation.
Some may be surprised to learn that there are actually different types of THC. The Delta 8 THC compound is found in cannabis, which means that it’s naturally occuring. Delta 8 is legal to sell online, so if you’re planning on virtually shopping for your gummies, Delta 8 might be the best option for you.
Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC are the two main types of THC. Delta 9 is more common and will produce the high that many people associate with cannabis use. Delta 8 will also produce similar effects, but they will most likely be more subtle. Because Delta 8 is found in both cannabis and hemp, it can be difficult to discuss some of the legal aspects of this compound.
Delta 8 works with the endocannabinoid system and that’s how its effects are produced. Delta 8 and Delta 9 are similar in their chemical structure and the force of the effect is the main factor that separates them. If you’re looking for mild effects and not wanting the stronger high that traditional Delta 9 can bring, then it might be time for you to consider Delta 8.
While Delta 8 is an excellent option for those that are wanting relief from pain, it does provide other benefits that are worth mentioning. Delta 8 is an excellent option for those that struggle with going to sleep, as it provides relaxation and can encourage healthy sleep patterns. Because Delta 8 is psychoactive, it has the ability to calm individuals down and can reduce anxiety.
If you’re looking for a compound that’s mild but still has amazing effects, consider if Delta 8 might be the right choice for you. There are multiple different gummies on the market because it’s one of the best ways to consume Delta 8. Are you wondering whether or not gummies are the right choice for you and your health goals? Let’s discuss that!
The benefits of gummies
There are a few reasons why people choose gummies. While other options of consuming THC can help pain, edibles are one of the most common choices. Gummies will enter your system fast, but still offer prolonged relief. It’s important to keep in mind that individual metabolism plays an important role in this, so how long effects last for you might be very different from how long they last for someone else.
Gummies are convenient and can be bought at most (if not all) dispensaries. It’s even possible to purchase Delta 8 gummies online, though shipping might depend on the state that you live in. Gummies don’t require any preparation and can be kept on hand in case you wish to have one throughout the day.
Gummies are an incredibly practical and accessible option if you’re considering THC for pain relief. They provide generalized support, so that your whole body will get the positive effects, unlike an ointment which might only provide localized pain relief. This is important to keep in mind when setting your expectations and goals for your THC use.
If you’re looking for fairly fast, generalized pain relief, then gummies might be the right choice for you. Cannabis-derived gummies are an excellent way to gain access to a wide variety of health benefits. If you’re interested in purchasing gummies, you can do so online or at a store.
Our gummy list
We’ve compiled a list of the top Delta 8 gummies for pain. Some people are constantly looking for pain relief solutions, so we hope that this list will help and point out some possibilities if you’re just beginning to look. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the world of Delta 8 gummies, this list can be helpful while you’re shopping.
There were multiple different factors that came into play when this list was created. Beneath each product will be the qualifications that were found on the brand’s website, as well as information that can be helpful for those that are looking to buy.
Everest is a brand that prioritizes safety, quality, and the benefits of Delta 8. Their gummies are an excellent option if you’re looking for a product at the top of its game. These gummies are tested and their quality was proven during that process. Their product page features a wealth of information and is a great resource if you’re interested in learning more about Delta 8.
This product is not genetically modified. You can read more about this below, but these gummies are also vegan. If you’re looking to manage your pain, sleep better and feel calmer, then these gummies might be the right choice for you.
They’re also an excellent option for those that want to get multiple benefits while only making one purchase. Everest prioritizes customers and ensures that all products are up to safety standards and being tested accordingly. If you’re wondering which all-purpose gummy you should purchase, consider if Everest Gummies might be the right choice for you.
- Lab Results: Third party labs have tested this product. This is the best kind of testing available, as it’s not biased and will give consumers an accurate picture of the product.
- Ingredients: These gummies are vegan! This definitely isn’t true of all gummies, so if you prefer to eat vegan, then this is most likely the product for you. Gelatin is not vegan and it is used in many different gummies. Everest uses pectin instead, which is a vegan alternative.
- Flavor: Blue Raspberry.
- Dosage: One serving of these gummies is 20mg. There are 30 gummies included in one container.
Not only does this product have great reviews, but the product page is excellent! One of the most important factors for many that are purchasing gummies is how much information is available to them. Being able to take a look at ingredients and learn more about a company’s processes and beliefs can be incredibly helpful when you’re buying any sort of health product.
The product description notes that some people feel similar effects to CBD. There is an excellent description as to the legality and history of the product that’s written on the product page. The product description does mention pain relief, as well as a few other possible benefits to using these gummies.
- Lab Results: This company does provide lab results for their products. They are not displayed on the product page and can be found by scrolling down to the website footer.
- Flavors: There are a wide variety of fruit inspired flavors available.
- Dosage: There are about 25mg of Delta 8 per gummy. There are about thirty gummies included in one jar. The company recommends that individuals start by taking half of a gummy.
- Reviews: There are very positive reviews. Multiple different reviews mention that they work as an effective option for relieving pain.
If you’re looking for an option that has both Delta 8 and CBD, then this might be the right product for you. There are multiple reasons why some prefer products that combine these two compounds. It is possible that these two compounds can have even more profound effects when they’re used together.
If you’re looking to relax and unwind while you relieve your pain, then this might be the right product for you to try. There is CBD isolate in these products, so if you’re interested in trying a calming gummy, do some research to find out if this might be the right option for you.
This company also provides lots of information, which can be helpful when you’re buying THC gummies. Scrolling through the FAQ on the product page will provide some more information.
- Lab Results: A Certificate of Analysis is available on the product page. Their lab results are available through clicking another link.
- Ingredients: Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Cane Sugar, Water, Gelatine, Citric Acid-ADM, Sorbitol Powder, one or more of the following U.S. Certified Colors: Red #40, #3, Yellow #5, Blue #1, #6, and #2, and/or Titanium Dioxide, Modified Starch, Vegetable Gum, Acid, Less 1/10 Percent Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate (As Preservatives), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sweetener (Maltodextrin, Sucralose), Organic Hemp Oil,100% Coconut MCT Oil, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben (Preservative) and Hemp Extract.
- Flavors: There are multiple different flavor options, including Original, Blueberry, Island Mix, Mango, Sunshine Mix and Watermelon.
- Dosage: There are three different strength options that you can choose from when you’re checking out. There are 20mg per gummy and selecting a high strength means that you’ll be receiving more gummies in the package.
- Reviews: There are very positive reviews.
If you’re looking for a vegan option, then these gummies might be the best choice for you! Not only are there multiple different pack options, but there’s a variety of flavors that you can choose from when purchasing these gummies. This brand specializes in both CBD and THC, so they’re a great shopping option if you’re looking to get both online.
- Lab Results: The lab results are not included on the product page.
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Delta 8 (Aerial Parts) 500mg, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Citric Acid and Sodium Citrate.
- Flavors: Green Apple Sour Candy, Strawberry Bliss and Peach Dream.
- Dosage: 25mg per gummy. However many gummies are in a package will depend on which option you choose at checkout.
- Reviews: The reviews are very positive. Many of the reviews mention that this is a good option for sleep. If you’re looking for pain relief and some help getting rest at night, then this gummy could be the right choice for you.
The vibes of this product might be what comes to mind when you think about THC! Not only does this brand have cool packaging, but these gummies are 100% organic, so consider this choice if you’re looking for a product that prioritizes being natural.
- Lab Results: Lab results are available. This company has included lab results for the three different dosage options, so that’s excellent to see. Take a look at the lab results to get more information about this product.
- Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Organic Flavor Extracts, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Vegetable Coloring and Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC Distillate.
- Flavor(s): Green Apple, Passion Fruit and Black Cherry Vanilla.
- Dosage: There are three different dosage options. When checking out, you can choose from 10mg, 20mg, and 50mg. There are ten gummies included in one jar.
A guide to purchasing Delta 8 THC
What you put into your body matters, so there are a few different things to think about when you’re purchasing Delta 8 THC gummies.
As was previously mentioned, being able to learn more about a product can help you feel confident in your decision. If you’re feeling hesitant, it’s important to trust your gut. It may help you to learn more about the specific product and brand, so that you can make an informed decision.
While Delta 8 is safe for most when they use it properly and responsibly, it is still a compound that’s going into your body. As with all compounds that you put into your body, it’s incredibly important that you feel comfortable and knowledgeable about what exactly Delta 8 THC is and the effects that it can have on the body.
It can be helpful to look through a company’s website and learn more about their core brand values. By taking a look at the ways in which they present themselves, you can gain an accurate idea of their values and their priorities. If you have a question that you’re not seeing an answer to, don’t hesitate to reach out to the brand and ask them. It’s always better to ask and feel confident in a purchase than not reach out and continue being unsure.
One of the best things for a product to display is its test results. Being able to look at lab results for a product can give valuable insight into the product itself and its safety. If a brand isn’t willing to release their test results then that’s a big red flag, so keep an eye out when you’re doing some shopping online. Third party testing will be unbiased and give accurate results, so it’s the most trustworthy testing method. If a company has put their product through third party testing, then it can be helpful to look at the report.
If you’re just beginning to shop for Delta 8 THC, then it might be confusing to look through some of the information. Reading up on relevant topics and educating yourself can be incredibly helpful and provide you with the information that you need to make safe purchases. If you’re looking to get more involved in the cannabis community, reach out to others in your local area and learn from them.
If you’re taking Delta 8 to reduce pain, then it’s important that you understand your body and listen to the signals that it gives you. Always start out with a smaller dose and work your way up, so that you know what your body tolerates and how it reacts. If you’re unsure about dosage, reach out to your doctor.
Speaking with a medical professional is one of the best ways to get personalized advice, as they’ll be able to speak to your individual situation and needs. If your doctor isn’t able to provide you with any dosing information, consider reaching out directly to the brand that you’re purchasing from. They’ll most likely be able to provide you with helpful information and specifics about their product.
Finding pain solutions can be challenging and may end up requiring a combination of different things. Keep in mind that it’s not always safe to consume Delta 8 THC with other compounds, so make sure that you research any interactions between other substances or medications that you use. Remember that using THC products safely means being aware of effects and knowledgeable about the compound itself. If you’re concerned about interactions with THC, speak to a pharmacist about the medications that you’re taking. You can also reach out to the prescribing medical professional and they’ll most likely be able to answer your question.