Panicking about last-minute spring break plans? Here’s your Everett itinerary:
- After letting the kids sleep in at home (or begging them to let you sleep in), cook a big brunch and pack your overnight bags.
- Pile into the car and head to Forest Park for a morning walk in the woods, then let the kids burn off extra energy at the playground.
- Head to downtown Everett and grab a takeout lunch from Brooklyn Brothers Pizzeria or El Paraiso Mexican Grill.
- Check into Hotel Indigo in Port Gardner Bay, the perfect home base for a few nights’ escape. Their Double the Fun offer is a great deal for families — available all April. Reserve one guest room and get the second guest room for 50 percent off! Perfect if you want to separate the kids from the adults or grab an extra suite if grandma and grandpa just got vaccinated. Suites are pet-friendly too.
- Spend the rest of your afternoon at Funko Headquarters checking out the giant displays and picking out your favorite pop culture figure for the perfect memento of the trip.
- Back to Hotel Indigo for dinner at the Jetty Bar & Grille where you’ll taste the best of the Pacific Northwest with classics like wild Alaskan fish and chips, Lummi Island smoked salmon chowder or their signature Indigo Burger. Enjoy that evening light on the patio with 180-degree views of the Port of Everett marina.
- Snuggle up in your suite for family movie night. Order a handcrafted cocktail up to your room to make the night extra special!
- Enjoy breakfast in bed, then throw the kids in the indoor pool while you sip your second cup of coffee. Capacity at the pool is limited to keep everyone safe — it’s part of the IHG Clean Promise that ensures deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants to support the wellbeing of guests and staff.
- Take a walk along the three-and-a-half-mile Waterfront Place walking trail, which runs right past your hotel. Take advantage of the brand-new Grand Avenue pedestrian bridge to connect to even more fun shops!
- Pick up a picnic lunch from the Jetty Grille Express, and chow down in Boxcar Park. This park is also known for kite-flying and stunning views of Port Gardner Bay.
- Kids choice: Everett Skate Deck for roller skating, High Trek Everett for zip lines and laser tag, or hop on a boat to catch the spring gray whale migration.
- There’s not enough time to do it all — better head back to Hotel Indigo for another night!
Book your stay at Hotel Indigo Seattle Everett Waterfront today! Visit indigoeverett.com or call 1-877-660-8550.