QuadAir Drone is a precision-engineered drone designed for easy flying.
A popular gift this holiday season, QuadAir Drone is designed to be durable, foldable, lightweight – and affordable.
Does QuadAir Drone live up to the hype? How does QuadAir Drone work? In our review, keep reading to discover everything you need to know about QuadAir Drone today.
What is QuadAir Drone?
QuadAir Drone is a drone designed to go wherever you travel. The drone uses four rotors for better performance, functionality, and exploration featuring a portable and foldable design.
You can exclusively buy QuadAir Drone through QuadAirDrone.com, where it’s available as part of a 60% off offer. Priced at around $99 per drone, QuadAir Drone provides a good combination of affordability and functionality.
Despite being priced at under $100, QuadAir Drone has features we only see on premium drones. It has a gravity sensor to detect the ground and automatically change courses, such as an HD camera with slow-mo mode and other perks.
QuadAir Drone Features
QuadAir Drone has all of the following features to distinguish it from the competition:
- Foldable Drone: The propellers of QuadAir Drone fold inward to make the drone easier to carry. This foldable design also makes it easy to protect the drone during transit.
- Gravity Sensor: Sensors detect the ground and other obstacles. QuadAir Drone will change its flying course automatically to avoid collision based on data from these sensors.
- HD Photos and Videos: You can record videos in HD at a full 60 frames per second and take high-resolution photos with QuadAir Drone. Some drones allow you to attach a camera, but QuadAir Drone comes with a camera built into the device.
- Slow Motion Mode: QuadAir Drone has a slow-mo mode that lets you replay the highlights of your great moments in high-definition slow motion. If your drone had a close encounter with an object, for example, or if you want to slow down the footage to capture a great shot, then you can do that with QuadAir Drone.
- Flies at Up to 30mph: The makers of QuadAir Drone claim their drone is “the fastest drone of its size,” flying at a top speed of up to 30 miles per hour.
- Accessible to Control: Some drones are hard to control, while others are easy. QuadAir Drone has all the control features needed to satisfy the professionals, yet it’s straightforward to fly and control – even if you’re a complete beginner.
- Shoot Like a Pro: QuadAir Drone comes with a built-in, pre-programmed camera with advanced features like a boomerang and the asteroid. Even if you have limited technical skills or experience (and zero drone flying experience), you can get professional-quality footage with the click of a button.
- Four Rotors for Stability: Most consumer drones use four rotors for optimal stability. It’s the most popular drone design for a reason. QuadAir Drone features four rotors for better stability, making it easy to take photos and videos with the drone.
Overall, QuadAir Drone has similar features and benefits to other drones on the market. However, the drone also has features we don’t see on ultra-budget drones, including a built-in HD camera, flight speeds of 30mph, boomerang and slow-motion video modes, and other features.
How Does QuadAir Drone Work?
QuadAir Drone works similar to other budget drones on the market. Install a mobile app, attach the (included) controller to your smartphone, and pilot your drain using your phone.
QuadAir Drone is compatible with all modern phones. The controller has a convenient smartphone slot. Just place your smartphone in space, turn on the app, and get ready to pilot the drone.
QuadAir Drone works using antennas. These antennas communicate with the drone during flight. The antennas send inputs to the drone as you adjust your phone’s speed, direction, and height.
Fortunately for rookie pilots, QuadAir Drone has a gravity sensor, automatic ground detection, and other built-in warning systems. The drone can navigate around obstacles and avoid the ground.
When you’re done using the drone, you can fold the four rotors back on top of the drone, making it easy to carry around. The controller also folds up neatly, and the antennas slot back into the device. You can easily carry QuadAir Drone in a backpack or small bag.
How to Take Photos and Videos with QuadAir Drone
You can take HD photos and videos using QuadAir Drone. The drone features an HD camera capable of taking high-quality images and videos as you fly.
The camera automatically records your flight. However, you can adjust the camera to shoot specialized shots. You can shoot looping boomerang videos, for example, to create fantastic images.
The camera also makes it easy to pilot the drone. The images from the drone appear on your smartphone screen as you fly. You can navigate obstacles, fly back to your base, and get the shots you need.
Top 10 Uses for QuadAir Drone
People use drones for a variety of reasons. Some people use drones exclusively as a toy, flying around their homes and navigating obstacles. Others use drones for professional real estate photography, land surveys, and other commercial tasks.
Here are some of the most popular uses for QuadAir Drone and other budget drones:
- As a toy
- Race multiple drones against one another
- Take photos of your home, land, or property from above
- Survey land
- Take photos and videos of your home, your family, and your friends
- Take overhead videos of your town, a mountaintop, a significant landmark, or another extraordinary sight
- Have the drone follow behind you on a walk or hike
- Commercial uses, like real estate photography or professional land surveys
- Set up an obstacle course and navigate the drones around the course
- Take photos of the beach at sunset or sunrise, then share the video online
However you use QuadAir Drone, there is a range of popular uses for the device. It’s a versatile device you can use for a variety of tasks.
What Do Customers Have to Say About QuadAir Drone?
QuadAir Drone is backed by hundreds of 5-star reviews online. Generally, reviewers are happy with their drone, how it works, and their value for the drone.
Here are some of the thoughts shared by verified QuadAir Drone reviewers online:
One reviewer claimed QuadAir Drone was a “great drone for learning how to pilot a drone;” that reviewer was also careful to explain that QuadAir Drone was “a real drone” and “not a toy,” claiming the quality is surprisingly good for the price
Another reviewer praised QuadAir Drone for its excellent stability and speed, recommending the drone to 100% of customers.
One reviewer claims he was happy with the purchase, claiming it has a “really good quality camera and clear images” after testing it around the home.
One reviewer liked QuadAir Drone because it was “fun to fly” regardless of your skill level or piloting experience.
Overall, reviewers praise QuadAir Drone for providing good controllability, easy flying, and surprisingly good value and quality for the price.
QuadAir Drone also has endorsements from some drone industry media, including:
Drone Training Pros, which claimed QuadAir Drone “is comparable to most devices twice or three times in the same size.”
Drone Pilot Ground School, which claimed QuadAir Drone “has completely changed the way we record our trips” and was a significant upgrade over other complicated, underpowered, fragile drones
AceHi, which claims that the quality of QuadAir Drone was “staggering” compared to the price you pay; the company was so impressed with the price that they claimed the release of QuadAir Drone “marks a turning point in drones” because advanced technology was now accessible to everyone.
Although QuadAir Drone has not been ranked, reviewed, or rated by the drone industry’s most prominent media platforms, the drone has strong reviews from smaller drone websites.
QuadAir Drone Pricing
QuadAir Drone is available in packages of 1, 3, or 5. The more drones you buy, the less you’ll pay.
Here’s how pricing breaks down :
- 1 Drone Beginner Pack: $99 + $7.95 Shipping
- 3 Drone Aviator Pack: $197 ($65.67 each) + Free Shipping
- 5 Drone Pro Pilot Pack: $297 ($59.40 each) + Free Shipping
You can pay online using any major credit card or PayPal.
For added protection, you can add an Extended Protection Replacement Plan for an additional $29.95. If you break or lose your drone any time in the next 365 days, the company will replace the drone at no extra charge.
QuadAir Drone Refund Policy
A 30-day money-back guarantee backs QuadAir Drone. You can request a complete refund on your purchase within 30 days.
- Returns Address: 11551 E 45th Ave, Unit C, Denver, CO 80239
About QuadAir Drone
QuadAir Drone is marketed and sold online under the same name.
You can contact the company 24 hours a day via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 855-273-0491
QuadAir Drone is an American-owned company, although it’s unclear if QuadAir Drone manufactures drones in the United States or elsewhere.
QuadAir Drone Final Word
QuadAir Drone is a lightweight and affordable drone available exclusively online through QuadAirDrone.com. Priced at under $99 per unit, QuadAir Drone provides good value for the money while offering high-end features.
Each QuadAir Drone comes with an HD camera that takes high-quality videos and photos. It also has a gravity sensor, slow motion mode, and other advanced features.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.