Charity Rummage Sale, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, Clothes for Kids, 16725 52nd Ave. W., Lynnwood. All proceeds help provide a quality clothing program for low-income children in the Edmonds School District and Head Start Programs.
* Blues for Lake Stickney, Benefit Concert, 12:30 this afternoon, Normanna Hall, 2725 Oakes Ave., Everett. Proceeds benefit fight against as many as 250 homes in a wetland. 425-745-4553.
* HOPE Board of Directors annual art auction fundraiser, 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Useless Bay Country Club, 5725 Country Club Drive, Langley, Whidbey Island. Art auction, wine, entertainment and refreshments. Benefits therapeutic horsemanship activities serving those with special needs. $20, $25 door. 360-221-7656, email@example.com.
* Eagle Wings disAbility Ministries Art Benefit, exhibition and sale of works by watercolor artist Didi Prentice, 1 to 7 p.m. July 1, Mukilteo Presbyterian Church, 4514 84th St. SW, Mukilteo.
* Ball game, between Everett Merchants and Skagit Eagles, 7 p.m. July 14, Everett Memorial Stadium, $3 at the door. Benefits Vin Son II Orphanage in Kon Tum, Vietnam. Pacific International League Baseball.
* Walk for Animals, to benefit Pigs Peace Sanctuary in Stanwood, 11 a.m. Aug. 11, Green Lake, Seattle. 206-523-9060.
* Volunteers of America’s Dispute Resolution Center Jazz for Peace Benefit Concert with Rick DellaRatta, 6 p.m. Aug. 18, location to be announced. $35, $25 before Friday. 800-280-4770, ext. 2366.
* SAT Prep Course, begins July 31, Meadowdale High School. Register by July 24. www.SATPrep.org.
* Lake Stevens Fun Camp, begins Monday, $20 per day, $100 per week, $460 for five weeks. 425-397-7433, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* YMCA summer camps, day care and programs, www.ymca-snoco.org.
* Camano Island State Park Summer Nature Programs, 7:30 p.m., Camano Island State Park amphitheater, 2269 S. Lowell Point Road, Camano Island. Free.
Saturday: “All About Beavers,” Jake Jacobson, Snohomish County Surface Water Management.
July 7: “Amazing Seagrass,” Sharon Riggs, Padilla Bay, National Estuarine Research Reserve.
July 14: “Our Eagles,” Peg Hayes-Tipton, Washington State University Beach Watchers.
July 21: “How’d They do That? Fun Facts about Wildlife Adaptation,” Ruth Milner, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
July 28: “Mother Nature Speaks,” Margarett Mae Monzo, White Horse Hypnotherapy.
* Spay and neuter surgery for pets, Thursday, Everett. 360-793-SPAY.
* Bothell High School, all classes, email@example.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1967, Aug. 18. ldmontague@ comcast.net.
* Cascade High School Class of ‘66, 40th Plus 1, Reunion Committee, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Everett Library, 9512 Evergreen Way, Everett.
* Cascade High School, class of 1965, July 21. www. cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1967, Aug. 18. www. cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1997, Aug. 18. www. cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1966, Sept. 22. www. cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1987, Oct. 20. www. cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1977, Aug. 17. 206-954-8944.
* Everett High School, class of 1967, July 13-14. www.ehs1967.com.
* Everett High School, class of 1997, July 14. ehsreunion97@ yahoo.com.
* Everett High School, class of 1987, Aug. 3-5. 425-377-8151. seagull-reunion-87.com.
* Everett High School, class of 1957, July 27-28. 425-374-7344.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1976, Aug. 18. 360-321-4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1977 Aug. 18, wphimple@ comcast.net , 253-826-3505.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1978, Aug. 18. email@example.com, 360-691-7026.
* Lake Steven High School, class of 1967, July 21. 360-435-3183.
* Marysville High School, class of 1962, July 21. 360-659-3475.
* Marysville High School class of 1947. July 11. 425-252-6709.
* Mountlake Terrace High School, class of 1977, Aug. 11. 425-787-0534, swanson89@ comcast.net.
* Oak Harbor High School, class of 1982, July 13-15. firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Snohomish High School, class of 1957, Aug. 25. email@example.com, 425-334-3835.
* Snohomish High School, class of 1955, July 28. 425-334-3798.
* Stanwood High School, class of 1977, Aug. 17-18, 425-750-7855, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Stanwood up to and including class of 1965, Sept. 9. 360-629-3170.
* Woodway High School, class of 1975 (1972-1977), June 29. email@example.com.
* Coupeville Lions Club annual garage sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 1, Coupeville Elementary School, 6 S. Main St., Coupeville. 360-632-5791.
* Volunteers needed to help improve the infant and toddler environment at Sherwood by helping us remove the carpet and linoleum, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sherwood Community Services, 402-91st Ave. NE, Lake Stevens. 425-334-4071.
* Environmental Educators Institute Workshop: “As If The Earth Matters,” 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 18-19, Northwest Stream Center, Adopt-A-Stream Foundation, McCollum Park, 600 128th St. SE, Everett. $125. Reservations, 425-316-8592.
Send Community Calendar items to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 425-339-3435. Please include a description of the event, time, date, a complete address and an phone number for readers to get more information.