* 10900 block of 19th Ave SE, July 15. A clerk at the Chevron station reported that a man paid for $5 worth of gas but pumped $10.27 into his Ford Escort.
* 2600 block of Broadway, July 16. A woman was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for investigation of shoplifting. The woman reportedly took $3.58 worth of merchandise from QFC. She was banned from the store.
* 1900 block Everett Avenue, July 17. A man was cited for creating a public disturbance after an officer reportedly heard the man’s car stereo from more than 50 feet away.
* 3700 block of Smith Avenue, July 17. A man was cited for stealing another man’s bike. The victim reportedly chased down the suspect after the theft.
* Hewitt Avenue and Rockefeller Avenue, July 17. A man, 22, was arrested for reportedly hitting another man in the head with a brick. A second suspect, 44, was also arrested on a warrant. Both men were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
* 9900 block of Fourth Avenue W., July 17. Police arrested a man who played his television too loud and yelled obscenities at his neighbors. Officers had received at least four complaints in the past about the man. The suspect was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for investigation of harassment and public disturbance.
* 1500 W. Casino Road, July 18. A woman was arrested after she told police that she fired a shot at the tires of a car occupied by two men who she thought were breaking into a car in the parking lot. She was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for investigation of reckless endangerment and unlawful discharge of a firearm.
* 6100 block of Evergreen Way, July 18. Police arrested two men who reportedly were in a stolen vehicle. Upon arrest, officers found one suspect in possession of a gun. The men were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.