ARLINGTON — A kitchen fire that broke out in an Arlington apartment Wednesday caused $30,000 worth of damage.
Firefighters were called to Wrobliski Manor in the 1200 block of East Fifth Street shortly before noon, according to a press release. The Snohomish County Fire Marshal determined the fire started after food was left on the stove. Fire crews were able to contain the flames to the kitchen area.
No one was hurt.
The Arlington Fire Department received help from five other local fire agencies.
Talk to us
- You can tell us about news and ask us about our journalism by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 425-339-3428.
- If you have an opinion you wish to share for publication, send a letter to the editor to email@example.com or by regular mail to The Daily Herald, Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206.
- More contact information is here.