How to read your road report: Road restrictions may be near, but not necessarily in the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets found in most listings. Weather conditions may change work plans.
Freeway work through Everett
* Multiple lanes of I-5 may be closed Monday through Thursday nights and on some Friday nights throughout the rest of the year. Closures will be in both directions in various locations between Highway 526 (the Boeing Freeway) and Marine View Drive. Southbound closures begin at 7 p.m. and end at 4 a.m. Northbound closures begin at 10 p.m. and end at 5 a.m. Friday night closures end at 7 a.m. Saturdays. Watch for traffic signs.
* One lane of northbound I-5 between the Boeing Freeway (Highway 526) and the 75th Street SE bridge is set to be closed between 10 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday. Paving work.
* The westbound 41st Street ramp to Broadway and southbound I-5 continues to be closed. Through July 29, drivers can detour to Colby Avenue and use 37th Street to reach Broadway and the southbound Broadway onramp to I-5.
* The 41st Street SE ramp to northbound I-5 is set to be closed Tuesday night, 11 p.m. to 6 a.m., for additional work. Rain could cause a delay.
* The southbound I-5 exit to 41st Street SE is set to be closed Wednesday night, 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., for additional work. Rain could cause a delay.
* One lane of northbound I-5 at the 41st Street SE bridge is set to be closed between 10 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday for paving.
* The ramp along the cemetery from eastbound 41st Street to southbound I-5 at Broadway will be permanently closed soon. Access down this ramp to southbound Broadway will be maintained.
* The westbound U.S. 2 ramp to southbound I-5 and the westbound U.S. 2 ramp to California and Walnut streets will be closed nightly through Friday, usually 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m., for paving. Rain could cause a delay.
* Through November, a barrier will separate the westbound U.S. 2 exit to the southbound I-5 onramp from the exit ramp to California and Walnut streets. The speed limit is reduced to 25 mph.
* As I-5 overpass work continues between Highway 526 (the Boeing Freeway) and Marine View Drive in Everett, the state will close lanes and reroute drivers on several downtown Everett streets, including Broadway (under 41st Street), Pacific Avenue, Lowell Road-52nd Street, Hewitt Avenue, Harrison Avenue, Smith Avenue and Summit Avenue. Street closures could cause ramp and city street backups. Drivers are encouraged to use other routes.
New or updated roadwork
For information on emergency county road closures and maintenance projects, call Snohomish County road maintenance at 360-862-7500.
* Highway 9 from Scholman Road to 268th Street NE. Lane closure through Friday near Harvey Creek Road. Road work.
* Highway 524 (Filbert Road-208th Street SE) from the west city limits of Bothell to Highway 527 (Bothell-Everett Highway) at Thrasher’s Corner. Lane closures through Thursday. Road work.
* 212th Street SE and 213th Street SE. Lane closures Wednesday and Thursday. Water meter installation.
* 39th Avenue SE north of 209th Street SE. Lane closure through July 20. Frontage improvements.
* 152nd Street SE at 87th Avenue SE. Lane closed weekdays through July 3. Culvert replacement.
* 31st Avenue SE at 90th Street SE. Lane closed weekdays through July 27. Drainage improvements.
* Everett Mall Way (Highway 99) from Evergreen Way to I-5 and Highway 526. Up to five lanes closed nightly through Friday. Sidewalks and paving.
* The westbound U.S. 2 trestle will be closed Saturday through Thursday nights until October. Traffic is being detoured to a frontage road under the trestle. The westbound Homeacres Road exit to Ebey Island is closed. The eastbound exit to the island is closed nights. Some local streets are closed and detours are posted.
* 20th Street SE and 83rd Avenue SE. Lane closures through July 13. Frontage improvements for school project.
* Fourth Street NE and Nyden Farms Road. Lane closures through July 9. Gas main extension.
* Lakewood Road (Highway 531) near the Lakewood schools. Lane closure through Friday. Sidewalk construction.
* Ash Way, east of Alderwood Mall Parkway. Lane closure weekdays through July 20. Utility connections and frontage improvements.
* Ash Way between 47th Place SW and 149th Street SW. Lane closure weekdays through July 20. Utility connections and frontage improvements.
* 156th Street SW between Manor Way and its dead end. Lane closure extended weekdays through July 13. Utility installation, frontage improvements.
* Manor Way between 153rd Street SW and 156th Street SW. Lane closure through July 13. Gas main connection.
* Highway 9 between Highway 522 and Maltby Road at the Turner’s Corner intersection. Lane closures Tuesday night. Road work. Also, near Woodinville, the ramp from westbound Highway 522 to Highway 9 closed tonight and Tuesday night. Drainage work.
* Third Avenue SE near 161st Street SE. Lane closure extended weekdays through July 31. Utility connections and frontage improvements.
* Chain Lake Road at 118th Street SE. Lane closure through today. Frontage improvements.
* 179th Avenue SE in the 16000 block. Lane closures today. Water tap.
* Fryelands Boulevard SE in the 14000 block. Lane closed today. Sewer connection.
* Pike Street in the 600 block will be closed Tuesday through Friday for a sewer tap.
* Ballinger Way (244th Street SW-Highway 104) south from the county line. Lane closures nightly through Friday. Paving, curb and sidewalk work. Also, the eastbound Highway 104 onramps to northbound and southbound I-5 and the westbound Highway 104 onramp to southbound I-5 will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday nights for paving.
* Seattle Hill Road (Highway 96) at the intersection of what will be 59th Avenue SE. Eastbound lane closure through Friday. Road work.
* North Road between 180th Place SW and 184th Street SW. Lane closure weekdays through July 18. Power pole replacement.
* North Road from S. Bellflower Road north to Bellflower Road. Lane closure weekdays through July 13. Cable relocation.
* North Road between S. Bellflower Road and Jonathan Road. Lane closure weekdays through Aug. 10. Road maintenance.
* Nellis Road, west of Filbert Road. Lane closure weekdays through July 20. Utilities, storm drainage, sewer and frontage work.
* Poplar Way between Larch Way and Alderwood Mall Parkway. Road closed weeknights through Aug. 16. Utilities installation.
* 180th Street SW from the end of the street to its intersection with Larch Way. Lane closures through Friday. Utility connections.
* 184th Street NE east of 19th Avenue NE. Lane closure through Friday. Road improvements.
* Jordan Road between Arlington Heights Road and 184th Street NE, east of Arlington. Lane closure through Friday. River embankment repair.
* Smokey Point Boulevard between Highway 530 and 204th Street NE. Road closed through Sept. 28. Bridge deck work on South Slough Bridge 91. Detour posted.
* Work continues on the bus stop and bus lane on southbound I-405 at the Bothell-Everett Highway (Highway 527) onramp. The carpool lane from Highway 527 to I-405 is closed.
* 45th Avenue SE between 228th Street SE and 212th Street SE. Lane closures through Friday. Frontage improvements.
* 39th Avenue SE, south of Maltby Road and north of 228th Street SE. Single-lane closures for several construction projects. Motorists can expect delays and are advised to use alternate routes.
* Locust Way between 215th Place SW and 218th Street SW; 215th Place SW between Locust Way and 13th Place W. Lane closures through Friday. Utility connection and frontage improvements.
* 231st Street SW west of 84th Avenue W. Lane closure weekdays through July 6. Utilities and frontage work.
* Glacier Peak Avenue from the 8900 block to Cascadia Avenue. Lane closures through Friday. Drainage improvements.
* 105th Street SW south of Everett Mall Way. Lane closures through Friday. Frontage improvements and utility connections.
* Robe-Menzel Road, 6200 block, near Granite Falls. Weekday lane closure extended through Friday. Road repair.
* Mountain Loop Highway between Deer Creek and Barlow Pass. Road was closed for the winter and has reopened. However, Buck Creek Bridge 544 at milepost 22 will remain closed until further notice.
* Ash Way between 137th Street SW and 140th Street SW. Lane closure weekdays through July 13. Utilities connections and frontage work.
* Ash Way between 153rd Street SW and 151st Place SW. Lane closure weekdays through July 13. Utilities and frontage work.
* Ash Way and 18th Avenue W. north of 164th Street SW. Intermittent lane closures weekdays through October. Roundabout construction.
* Manor Way between 148th and 156th streets SW, 156th Street SW between 35th Avenue W. and Highway 525, and 156th Street SW from Highway 525 to the 2500 block. Lane closures weekdays through Aug. 22. PUD substation work.
* 62nd Avenue W., north of 176th Street SW. Lane closures extended through Friday. Frontage improvements, storm system connection.
* Echo Lake Road between 212th Place SE and 215th Place SE. Lane closures weekdays through July 13. Frontage improvements.
* 164th Street SW and Third Avenue W. Lane closures weekdays through Friday. Frontage work.
* 55th Avenue NE at 89th Place NE. Lane closures weekdays through July 6. Sewer connection.
* 51st Avenue NE from 119th Place NE to north of 123rd Place NE and the east side of the intersection with 122nd Place NE. Lane closed weekdays through July 10. Utility pole relocation and culvert replacement project.
* Intersection of 128th Street NE and 34th Avenue NE. Lane closures through Thursday. Intersection improvement project.
* 192nd Street SE west of Bothell-Everett Highway. Lane closure weekdays through July 6. Utilities and frontage work.
* 177th Street SE and 175th Street SE at Brook Boulevard, Brook Boulevard north of 180th Street SE and between 20th Drive SE and 171st Street SE, Valley Circle Drive at 24th Avenue SE. Lane will be closed weekdays through July 17. Underground cable replacement.
* Cascadian Way at the east end of 148th Place SE. Lane closure extended through July 5. Fire hydrant and frontage improvements.
* 180th Street SE between 35th Avenue SE and 26th Drive SE, southeast of Mill Creek. Lane closure through Friday. Utility work.
* Sunset Road between 164th Street SE and Strumme Road. Lane closure through Friday. Frontage improvements, utility connections.
* 192nd Street SE, west of Bothell-Everett Highway. Lane closure weekdays through July 6. Utilities and frontage work.
* North Road north and south of 164th Street SE, Third Avenue SE and Cascadian Way. Lane and shoulder closed weekdays through Friday. Fiber-optic cable installation.
* Florence Acres Road between 261st Drive SE and 271st Avenue SE. Road closed through Sept. 7. Replacement of Woods Creek Bridge 445. Detours posted.
* Lowell-Larimer Road in the 5600 block, south of Snohomish. Lane closure weekdays through July 13. Sewer installation.
* Marsh Road between Highway 9 and Lowell-Larimer Road. Lane closure extended weekdays through Aug. 31. Road repair.
* Sultan Basin Road between 124th Street SE and 132nd Street SE. Lane closed weekdays through Friday. Road work.
* Tulare Way southwest of View Place. Lane closures through Aug. 31. Road repair.