How to read your road report: Road restrictions may be near but not necessarily in the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets found in most listings. Weather conditions may change work plans.
Freeway work through Everett
* Multiple lanes of I-5 may be closed Monday through Thursday nights and on some Friday nights, throughout the year. Closures will be in both directions in various locations between Highway 526 (the Boeing Freeway) and Marine View Drive. Southbound closures begin at 7 p.m. and end at 4 a.m. Northbound closures begin at 10 p.m. and end at 5 a.m. Friday night closures end at 7 a.m. Saturdays. Watch for traffic signs.
* Weather permitting, the 41st Street onramp to northbound I-5 could be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Jan. 22 for paving. In addition, the two lanes of northbound I-5 in that area may also be closed 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the weekend.
* The northbound I-5 ramp to eastbound U.S. 2 could be closed Friday through Jan. 22. Weather permitting, two lanes of northbound I-5 also will be closed at night during the same weekend. The ramp closure begins at 10 p.m. Friday and opens at 6 a.m. Jan. 22.
* Weather permitting, the northbound I-5 exit to eastbound U.S. 2 will be closed nightly, 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., through Friday.
* Weather permitting, the eastbound Highway 526 ramp to northbound I-5 will be closed tonight and Tuesday night between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Drainage repairs to noise wall.
* Closures of the southbound I-5 exits to Everett Mall Way and westbound Highway 526 (Boeing Freeway) will cause rolling slowdowns in the southbound right lanes of I-5 south of 75th Street on Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Weather might delay the lane stripe and shift project.
* Through February, a barrier separates the U.S. 2 southbound I-5 onramp from the exit ramp to California and Walnut streets. The speed limit is reduced to 25 mph.
* The westbound U.S. 2 ramp to southbound I-5 could be closed nightly, 9:30 p.m. to 4 a.m., through Friday. The offramp to California Street also could be closed.
* The Marine View Drive onramp to southbound I-5 could be closed Tuesday night, 10 p.m. to 4 a.m., for paving.
* The southbound I-5 exit ramp to 41st Street could be closed Tuesday night, 10 p.m. to 4 a.m., for paving.
* The 41st Street overpass remains closed for construction until March or later.
* Related to the same bridge, ramp and freeway work noted above, the state will close lanes and reroute drivers on several downtown Everett streets, including Broadway, Maple Street, 36th Street, Smith Avenue, Pacific Avenue, 41st Street, Hewitt Avenue, Everett Avenue and Lowell Road-52nd Street. Closures could cause ramp and city street backups. Drivers are encouraged to use other routes.
New or updated roadwork
For information on emergency county road closures and maintenance projects, call Snohomish County road maintenance at 360-862-7500.
* 13th Drive SE north to its intersection with 196th Street SE; 196th Street SE west of the Bothell-Everett Highway; and 14th Drive SE between 208th Street SE and 203rd Place SE. Lane closures weekdays through Feb. 9. Sewer interceptor project.
* 39th Avenue SE, south of Maltby Road and north of 228th Street SE. Single-lane closures for several construction projects planned through spring and possibly into summer. Motorists can expect delays and are advised to use alternate routes.
* Cathcart Way at the intersection of Cathcart Way and Puget Park Drive. Lane closed weekdays through Jan. 26. Sewer connection.
* 231st SW from Highway 104 to 88th Avenue W. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 9. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* The right lane of Highway 104 near Pine Street will be closed 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday for pipe repair.
Everett to Lynnwood
* Through Friday, one lane of southbound I-5 from Everett to Lynnwood will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly. Guardrail and sign installation.
* Avondale Way at the intersection with Manor Way and north. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 11. Sewer, utilities and frontage work.
* Ash Way at 141st Street SW. Lane closed weekdays through Jan. 26. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* 27th Avenue SE between 96th Place SE and 94th Place SE. Intermittent lane closures weekdays through Feb. 9. Sewer installation.
* 112th Street SE at I-5. Road closed weeknights Jan. 22-26. One lane closes at 7 p.m., full closure at 11 p.m., with reopening at 5 a.m. Road widening related to new I-5 park-and-ride lot.
* Intermittent lane closures on Chapel Hill and North Davies roads have been extended weekdays and Saturdays through Feb. 9. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* W. Lake Goodwin Road between Lakewood Road and 156th Street NW. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 9. Water main installation.
* 164th Street SW between 36th Avenue W. and Spruce Way. Lane closed through Friday. Gas main maintenance.
* 164th Street SW between 44th Avenue W. and Highway 99. Lane closed through Friday.Storm pipe and frontage improvements.
* 55th Avenue NE north of 116th Street NE. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 9. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* 156th Street SE between 35th Drive SE and 41st Avenue SE. Lane closed weekdays through Jan. 23. Water connection.
* Puget Park Drive southbound and 134th Place SE eastbound. Lane closed through Friday. Frontage improvements.
* Cromwell Road between 249th Avenue SE and 252nd Avenue SE, east of Monroe. Lane closure set for weekdays Feb. 5 through March 2. Utility connections and frontage improvements.
* One lane of northbound I-5 will be closed between Stimson Road and Highway 530 nightly through Friday beginning at 7 p.m. Median barrier and guardrail installation.
* Echo Lake Road between 212th Place SE and 215th Place SE. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 7. Water line installation.
* Rolling lane closures weekdays through Feb. 9 for water main replacement on the following roads: northbound on 123rd Avenue SE, 125th Avenue SE and 127th Avenue SE; eastbound on 88th Street SE and 86th Street SE.
* Highway 9 and Highway 522 intersection. Alternating one-way traffic with a four-way stop Tuesday and Wednesday nights, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
* 39th Avenue SE south of 221st Place SE. Lane closed through Jan. 31. Water, sewer and utilities installation.
* Road closures on Manor Way and Admiralty Way in south Everett are expected intermittently through mid-February.
* Through mid-February, U.S. 2 will be reduced to one lane just east of Index between 8 p.m. Sundays and noon Fridays. A slide has shifted lanes on U.S. 2. The speed limit has been reduced to 35 mph.
* Rhodora Heights Road between Seventh Place SE and Machias Cutoff Road, and Machias Cutoff Road between Rhodora Heights Road and 117th Drive SE. Lane closures extended weekdays through Jan. 31.
* 79th Avenue SE between 10th Street SE and 20th Street SE and on 20th Street SE in the same area. Lane closures extended weekdays through Feb. 2. Frontage improvements and utilities installation.
* Sunnyside Boulevard between 28th Street NE and 68th Drive NE. Lane closed through Jan. 31.
* North Road between 181st Street SW and 176th Place SW, west of Mill Creek. Lane closed weekdays through Feb. 1. Gas main installation.
* 89th Avenue SE between 72nd Street SE and 77th Street SE. Lane closed through Tuesday for cable installation and repair.
* 311th Avenue SE and Skykomish Slough Bridge 150, between U.S. 2 and Ben Howard Road-Mann Road, south of Sultan. Lane closure through mid-February while wood bridge is replaced by concrete structure.