How to read your road report: Road restrictions may be near but not necessarily in the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets found in most listings.
* The new northbound I-5 right-hand exit to Broadway will be closed between midnight and 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
* The 41st Street overpass is closed for construction, creating the need for occasional I-5 closures northbound and southbound under this overpass.
* Wednesday through Friday, up to two lanes of I-5 northbound and two lanes of I-5 southbound may be closed nightly between the 41st Street bridge-Broadway exit and just south of Marine View Drive. The northbound closures begin at 10 p.m. and reopen by 6 a.m. The southbound lane closures begin at 7 p.m. and reopen by 4 a.m.
* Wednesday through Friday night, up to three lanes of I-5 northbound may be closed between Highway 526 and Broadway, exit 192. Northbound closures begin at 10 p.m. and open by 6 a.m.
* The 1-5 northbound ramp to U.S. 2 eastbound will be closed midnight to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Monday nights.
* Snohomish County Public Works crews will be refurbishing more than 70 miles of county roads this summer with a new layer of gravel and asphalt. The “chip sealing” process extends the life of the road. Work is scheduled to begin July 10 in north county locations around Stanwood, Darrington, Oso, Bryant, Lake Howard, Arlington, Marysville and Tulalip. South county work begins Aug. 7 in areas around Lake Stevens, Snohomish, Home Acres Road, Monroe, Gold Bar and Maltby.
* Finn Settlement Road, 31200 block. Lane closed 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. through July 31. Road restoration, gas line installation.
* S. Danvers Road between Damson Road and 203rd Place SE. Full (rolling) road closure extended through Friday. Sewer installation.
* Sauk Prairie Road between N. Sauk River Road and Crawford Loop Road. Lane closed July 10 through 14. Bypass road construction for upcoming Mouse Creek Bridge reconstruction project. Minor delays.
* Sauk Prairie Road at Mouse Creek Bridge No. 631, between Crawford Loop Road and Highway 530. Closed July 17 through Aug. 11 for reconstruction, but single-lane temporary bridge allows for emergency vehicles and other traffic.
* Getchell Road at Little Pilchuck Bridge No. 453, southwest of Granite Falls. Road closed through August. Bridge replacement. Detour along 147th Avenue NE, Goebel Hill Road and 163rd Avenue NE. Trucks will use Highway 92.
* Little Pilchuck Creek Bridge No. 601, west of 147th Avenue NE on 66th Street NE, southwest of Granite Falls. Bridge replacement work through Aug. 26. Emergency vehicles and pedestrians will have access at all times.
* Forty Five Road, between 11th Avenue NE and 172nd Street NE. Road closed through Friday. Installing water transmission main for city of Marysville.
* Shelby Road between Serene Way and 42nd Avenue W., and on 42nd Avenue W. between Shelby Road and 146th Place SW. Lane closures through Aug. 25. Utilities installation, frontage improvements.
* Drivers should prepare for varying lane closures from Seattle through the Swamp Creek interchange (1-5, 1-405) on July 8 and 9. Lane striping.
* Soper Hill Road north of 79th Avenue NE and on 79th Avenue NE, east of Soper Hill Road. Lane closures through Aug. 25. Utilities installation, frontage improvements.
* Soper Hill Road between Sunnyside Boulevard and 74th Drive NE. Lane closure extended through July 14. Frontage improvements.
* 79th Avenue NE between Soper Hill Road and 44th Street NE. Lane closure extended through July 31. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* Highway 9 at the Soper Hill Intersection. Lane closed on July 10 for restriping and signal work.
* 88th Street NE, between 55th Avenue NE and 57th Drive NE. Road closed July 10 through 31 to replace culvert.
* Seattle Hill Road, between the Bothell-Everett Highway and 17th Avenue SE. Lane closed weekdays through Aug. 25. Water, storm sewer, frontage improvements.
* Highway 527 from 132nd Street SE to 112th Street SE. Lane closed 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Friday. Adjustment of catch basins, landscaping.
* Old Monroe-Snohomish Road and 161st Avenue SE. Lane closed through July 31. Utilities installation and frontage improvements.
* Skykomish Slough Bridge No. 150. Lane closed through mid-December. Wood bridge to be replaced with single-span concrete structure. Traffic controlled by flaggers.
* Tveit Road in the 9400 block, 200th Street NE in the 9700 block and Burns Road in the 18200 block. Lane closures 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. through July 31. Gas line installation.
* Lake Armstrong Road, west of 79th Avenue NE. Lane closed 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. through July 14. Gas pipeline.
* Arlington Heights Road between Jordan Road and 107th Avenue NE. Lane closed through July 10. Road repair.
* Highway 530 in the Skaglund Hill area west of Darrington. Speed limit in the area is 20 mph, with some delays during repair work.
* Shoulder closures in the Wenzel Vista, Parkside Lane, Woodside Glen and Westwood Hills plats east of Norma Beach through July 18. Cable replacement.
* 124th Street SE between 32nd Avenue SE and 35th Avenue SE south of Everett. Lane closure through Aug. 4. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* Intersection of 31st Avenue SE and 95th Street SE. Lane closed through July 21. Utilities and frontage work.
* Vernon Road, between 81st Avenue NE and 87th Avenue NE, west of Lake Stevens. Lane closed through Friday. Drainage repairs.
* 20th Street SE between 79th Avenue SE and 83rd Avenue SE. Lane closed through July 31. Sewer, water, frontage work.
* 99th Avenue NE between Chapel Hill Road and Fourth Street NE; 101st Avenue NE north of Chapel Hill Road; Chapel Hill Road between 101st Avenue NE and N. Davies Road. Lane closures extended through July 31. Utilities and frontage work.
* Second Street SE between Rhodora Heights Road and 119th Drive SE. Intermittent lane closures through Aug. 15. Utilities and frontage improvements.
* 91st Avenue NE at Second Place SE. Lane closure through July 14. Utilities installation.
* Russell Road between 28th Street NE and the Pilchuck River bridge. Intermittent single-lane closures through Oct. 6.
* 18th Street SE east of its intersection with S. Lake Stevens Road. Lane closed through July 21. Water line and frontage improvements.
* Intersection of 201st Place SW and 24th Avenue W. Lane closed until July 21. Utilities, frontage improvements.
* Lakeview Road, north of the Fourth Avenue W. intersection near Martha Lake. Lane closed through July 12. Gas main.
* Fender Drive, south of Lincoln Way. Lane closed through July 7. Storm drain, frontage work.
* Sunnyside Boulevard between 33rd Place NE and 36th Street NE. Lane closure through July 31 Sewer line extension and frontage improvements.
* 67th Avenue NE between 108th Street NE and 132nd Street NE. Lane closed until July 31. Relocating power poles.
* 126th Street SE between 13th Avenue SE and 10th Drive SE. 129th Street SE between 12th Drive SE and 14th Drive SE. Lane closures through July 31. Tree trimming and power pole relocation.
* N. High Rock Road between Highway 203 and 181st Place SE. Lane closed July 10 through Sept. 1. Road repair.
* 179th Avenue SE between U.S. 2 and 136th Place SE. Lane closure July 10 through 28. Culvert replacement.
* Highway 522 at the Fales Road-Echo Lake Road interchange, south of Monroe. Through Friday, flaggers will stop traffic intermittently at Fales Road. In addition, there will be lane closures at the Elliot-High Bridge Road intersection through Friday. Crews will be off the road from noon today until Wednesday.
* Highbridge Road and Mount Forest Boulevard intersection. Lane will be closed Aug. 21 through Sept. 20. Electrical utility work.
* 203rd Avenue SE between Brown Road and its dead end, and on Brown Road between Ingraham Road and 203rd Avenue SE. Lane closures through July 14. Utilities installation.
* Fender Road, between Lincoln Way and Lake Road in the Lake Serene area. Lane closed through July 21. Water meter installation.
* 52nd Avenue W. at Picnic Point Road. Lane closed through July 18. Water meter installation.
* 66th Avenue SE and Skipley Road between 60th Street SE and 70th Drive SE. Lane closure through Aug. 31. Water line and paving.
* Lane closures at the intersection of 27th Avenue NE and 88th Street NE (Quil Ceda Way) until Aug. 15 to set poles for cable systems.